←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

James Degale Vs Caleb Truax

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 08 Apr 2018

 BoxingFan, on 08 April 2018 - 06:52 AM, said:

I thought for a minute, that was your actual score sheet. I nearly praised your dedication. :lol:

i have written out scores in the past. :D

these people that download the scoring apps are proper sad tbh. :lol:
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 08 Apr 2018

Im pleased for Degale. He gets at least one more bumper payday to secure his future. I wonder if he's set for life now? Hes fought away from home a lot so I reckon hes maybe done alright.
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 08 Apr 2018

 stevieb_8006, on 08 April 2018 - 12:12 PM, said:

Im pleased for Degale. He gets at least one more bumper payday to secure his future. I wonder if he's set for life now? Hes fought away from home a lot so I reckon hes maybe done alright.

he got bumper paydays for dirrell, jack & bute.

the dirrell fight was a sky high purse bid (over 3 million pounds).
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 09 Apr 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 08 April 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

he got bumper paydays for dirrell, jack & bute.

the dirrell fight was a sky high purse bid (over 3 million pounds).
Rich Bastard
Quote

dazzler's Photo dazzler 09 Apr 2018

View Poststevieb_8006, on 09 April 2018 - 04:13 AM, said:

Rich Bastard

Yeah bet hes a Tory now !!!
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 10 Apr 2018

View Postdazzler, on 09 April 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

Yeah bet he's a Tory now !!!

billed out of st albans these days.

no more slumming it in harlesden. <_<
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 10 Apr 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 10 April 2018 - 02:12 AM, said:

billed out of st albans these days.

no more slumming it in harlesden. <_<

How do you even know where he lives?

Sat outside in the tree opposite his house, are we? :lol:
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 10 Apr 2018

View PostBoxingFan, on 10 April 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

How do you even know where he lives?

Sat outside in the tree opposite his house, are we? :lol:

the mc bills him out of st albans.

https://www.youtube....h?v=BX0ag0ud3nc

5:35.

still mentions harlesden.

token gesture. :D
Quote