←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Jack Tripperís Official Dhb Planetarium

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 06:58 PM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 16 July 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

Oh...must be. :lol:/>

Youíre nuts.

No itís true. Same thing happened on Netflix. If the movie stunk we wouldnít have been bombarded with so many Christian movies in the theatres after this came out.
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 07:12 PM

View PostEl Juan, on 16 July 2018 - 06:58 PM, said:



No itís true. Same thing happened on Netflix. If the movie stunk we wouldnít have been bombarded with so many Christian movies in the theatres after this came out.
If a movie is rated below a 6, you donít waste your time. Sorry that your story about a story isnít rated higher.
Quote

the_hater's Photo the_hater Yesterday, 08:40 PM

View Postrayajr, on 16 July 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

You trying to see God's cock bro?

Bad juju my g.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice Yesterday, 09:27 PM

 El Juan, on 16 July 2018 - 06:58 PM, said:



No itís true. Same thing happened on Netflix. If the movie stunk we wouldnít have been bombarded with so many Christian movies in the theatres after this came out.
Right
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 10:19 PM

 WhenWeWereKings, on 16 July 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

If a movie is rated below a 6, you donít waste your time. Sorry that your story about a story isnít rated higher.

That movie made a lot of money for being a bad movie with little hype.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr Yesterday, 10:34 PM

 the_hater, on 16 July 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:



Bad juju my g.
Don't bitch up now bro.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice Yesterday, 10:59 PM

 rayajr, on 16 July 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:


Don't bitch up now bro.
Talking bad about the most high is bad. Remember Sam Kinason the comedian he talked really bad about God and died shortly after in a car wreck
Quote

the_hater's Photo the_hater Yesterday, 11:13 PM

View Postrayajr, on 16 July 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

Don't bitch up now bro.

Ain't trying to be no Sam Kinason.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice Yesterday, 11:23 PM

 the_hater, on 16 July 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:



Ain't trying to be no Sam Kinason.
right
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr Yesterday, 11:32 PM

 boxalettice, on 16 July 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Talking bad about the most high is bad. Remember Sam Kinason the comedian he talked really bad about God and died shortly after in a car wreck
Fuck Sam his kin an a son. I don't give a shit bro. Besides I was talking about a different god.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice Yesterday, 11:41 PM

 rayajr, on 16 July 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:


Fuck Sam his kin an a son. I don't give a shit bro. Besides I was talking about a different god.
okay Brother thats all on u
Quote