←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Joshua Looking A Bit Smaller And Less Musc...

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 22 Sep 2018

Anyone else notice this?

He's still a big guy. still muscular. but nowhere near as muscular as he has been.

Perhaps prepping for a VADA tested Wilder match?
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 22 Sep 2018

Or he didnít train as hard for the much smaller Povetkin.
Quote

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 22 Sep 2018

View Post9secondko, on 22 September 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

Anyone else notice this?

He's still a big guy. still muscular. but nowhere near as muscular as he has been.

Perhaps prepping for a VADA tested Wilder match?
pics pls
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 23 Sep 2018

View PostRaghavan1, on 22 September 2018 - 11:50 PM, said:

pics pls
:gayfight:
Quote

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 23 Sep 2018

Donít make it h0m0

Itís like people noticed with Alvarez - though I thought he looked the same.

But Joshua looks noticeable weaker physically. Not weak. Just weaker than usual.
Quote

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 23 Sep 2018

I need to see it in slomo before making a judgment.
Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 23 Sep 2018

He didn't have as much muscle. He looked lighter for this fight.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 23 Sep 2018

View Post9secondko, on 23 September 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

Donít make it h0m0

Itís like people noticed with Alvarez - though I thought he looked the same.

But Joshua looks noticeable weaker physically. Not weak. Just weaker than usual.
WGARA bro? Remember when people thought Pac looked noticeably weaker when he started getting tested and then you got sand in your vagina?
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 23 Sep 2018

View Postrayajr, on 23 September 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:


WGARA bro? Remember when people thought Pac looked noticeably weaker when he started getting tested and then you got sand in your vagina?
9sec's favorite fighters never juice.
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 23 Sep 2018

View PostJack Tripper, on 22 September 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

Or he didn't train as hard for the much smaller Povetkin.
.....or he's just trying to lose some of that muscular bulk to gain some more flexibility.  The muscle may look good but it may not be as effective as it looks for a boxer.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 23 Sep 2018

View Post9secondko, on 23 September 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

Donít make it h0m0

Itís like people noticed with Alvarez - though I thought he looked the same.

But Joshua looks noticeable weaker physically. Not weak. Just weaker than usual.
Maybe he's drinking to much milk
Quote

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 24 Sep 2018

View PostATLien, on 23 September 2018 - 05:08 PM, said:

.....or he's just trying to lose some of that muscular bulk to gain some more flexibility.  The muscle may look good but it may not be as effective as it looks for a boxer.

That would make sense if he was:

A) faster
B) more mobile
C) more varied

Since none of these were the case, and he actually seemed slower, it would seem there is another explanation.
Quote