←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Anthony Yarde

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 10 Sep 2017

so ryan ford has pulled out. :P

norbert nemespati comes in. :rolleyes:
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 10 Sep 2017

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 10 September 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

so ryan ford has pulled out. :P/>

norbert nemespati comes in. :rolleyes:/>
He's fighting a punching bag son
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 11 Sep 2017

View Postboxadore, on 10 September 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

He's fighting a punching bag son

he kinda was in the first place.

ford was a guff pick.

still early days so i'll cut yarde some slack.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 11 Sep 2017

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 11 September 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:



he kinda was in the first place.

ford was a guff pick.

still early days so i'll cut yarde some slack.
I suppose
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 12 Sep 2017

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 11 September 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

he kinda was in the first place.

ford was a guff pick.

still early days so i'll cut yarde some slack.
he only had 11 amateur fights apparently. that trainer that does the silly padwork all ways seems to breed gym rats that never actually fight
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 13 Sep 2017

View Poststevieb_8006, on 12 September 2017 - 01:29 AM, said:

he only had 11 amateur fights apparently. that trainer that does the silly padwork all ways seems to breed gym rats that never actually fight
That being said he was a long time kickboxer so his boxing isn't to bad. It's just he's been brought in to take loss for a while.
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 13 Sep 2017

View Postboxadore, on 13 September 2017 - 06:16 AM, said:

That being said he was a long time kickboxer so his boxing isn't to bad. It's just he's been brought in to take loss for a while.
I meant Yarde. hes only had 11 Am fights
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 05 May 2018

https://www.youtube....h?v=3_pDzIgYFis

interviewed on ifl.

ohara davies segment is amusing. :D
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 12 Jun 2018

fighting dariusz sek on june 23rd. :rolleyes:
Quote