←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The Leader Of Canada Admits To Being A Sex...

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 09 Jul 2018

View Postboxalettice, on 08 July 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

A proper term is getting his drank on!
Proper term :lol:

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 11 Jul 2018

El Juan, on 08 July 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

You advocate for them.
And we know what happened to the last guy who didnít. He was caught with a dick in his butt.

When you so fiercely rally against LGBT rights, are you sure youíre not just fighting your own desire for cock?

El Juan, on 08 July 2018 - 08:30 PM, said:

Iím not a violent type. Thatís usually the left these days. I wouldnít do anything to them though. I just wouldnít let them enjoy the tax benefits of marriage.
You wouldnít do anything to them. But what if others were? Would you vote to stop attacks against gay from being considered a hate crime?

El Juan's Photo El Juan 11 Jul 2018

Jack Tripper, on 11 July 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

And we know what happened to the last guy who didnít. He was caught with a dick in his butt.

When you so fiercely rally against LGBT rights, are you sure youíre not just fighting your own desire for cock?

You talking from experience? You seem to bring up graphic homosexual details on a daily basis.

El Juan's Photo El Juan 11 Jul 2018

Jack Tripper, on 11 July 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

You wouldnít do anything to them. But what if others were? Would you vote to stop attacks against gay from being considered a hate crime?

I donít believe all attacks on gay people are hate crimes. If someone is targeted because of who they are or the decisions they make that are legal then itís a hate crime in my eyes.

El Juan, on 11 July 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

You talking from experience? You seem to bring up graphic homosexual details on a daily basis.
Nope. Itís your life.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 12 Jul 2018

El Juan, on 11 July 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

I donít believe all attacks on gay people are hate crimes. If someone is targeted because of who they are or the decisions they make that are legal then itís a hate crime in my eyes.
Fags act like their minorities these days its sick. Though folks shouldn't target them.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 12 Jul 2018

Jack Tripper, on 11 July 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Juan want's gays gone cause its too tempting. Its the same reason i stay away from cocaine. Out of sight out of mind. Juan is the prototypical closet faggit.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 12 Jul 2018

rayajr, on 12 July 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

Juan want's gays gone cause its too tempting. Its the same reason i stay away from Animals. Out of sight out of mind. Juan is the prototypical closet faggit.
Hide your Donkey

rayajr's Photo rayajr 12 Jul 2018

boxalettice, on 12 July 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

Hide your Donkey
Lol. Hide a lettice in your ass.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 12 Jul 2018

Lol