←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Sherpa's Film Chat

ATLien's Photo ATLien 23 Jul 2018

Checked out Equalizer 2.  If you like the first one you won't be disappointed.  Pretty easy following along plot line, nothing to complex or elaborate at all.  Just put Denzel in various situations to kick some azz.  Good popcorn movie.  I'd give 3.5 out 5.

Watched Baby Driver also.  It was good, but I couldn't fully embrace the ending.  The beginning and middle I was sold on pretty solid, then it got a tad bit too Hollywoody for my tastes.  All in all it was a good ride, and pretty entertaining.  It took place in the ATL so that was a bonus for me.  Good chase scenes.  It gets 3 outta 5 for me.  North Star, this flick has you kind of ending.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Jul 2018

Baby Driver was good mindless entertainment.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 23 Jul 2018

Watched War Dogs. Basically a newer version of Lord of War.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 23 Jul 2018

View PostATLien, on 23 July 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

Checked out Equalizer 2.  If you like the first one you won't be disappointed.  Pretty easy following along plot line, nothing to complex or elaborate at all.  Just put Denzel in various situations to kick some azz.  Good popcorn movie.  I'd give 3.5 out 5.

Watched Baby Driver also.  It was good, but I couldn't fully embrace the ending.  The beginning and middle I was sold on pretty solid, then it got a tad bit too Hollywoody for my tastes.  All in all it was a good ride, and pretty entertaining.  It took place in the ATL so that was a bonus for me.  Good chase scenes.  It gets 3 outta 5 for me.  North Star, this flick has you kind of ending.

I enjoyed it, I like Edgar Wright. I loved the gun shots being used as the beat.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Jul 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 23 July 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

Watched War Dogs. Basically a newer version of Lord of War.
Jonah Hillís laugh in that movie is hilarious.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 23 Jul 2018

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 23 July 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

Jonah Hill's laugh in that movie is hilarious.
He was good.  As usual.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 23 Jul 2018

Hotal Transylvania 3 was good