←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

2018-18 College Football- Will Urban Meyer...

Chance's Photo Chance 10 Aug 2018

The couple argued over the location in which he was supposed to drop off their son. Lynn Bruce was with Zach and grandson at the time, hosting a party of more than 100 people. Her birthday was the following day, May 13.

“She was calling and demanding he bring Cameron back immediately,” Bruce recalled. “If he didn’t, she said she would call the police and claim he kidnapped him. So he drove him to the clubhouse of where she lived as she had told him to do. She wasn’t there. So then he drove the short distance to her driveway, and planned to drop him off at the edge of the driveway. When he pulled up, she was standing there with a camera, taking pictures.”

Courtney Smith then called the Powell police, who issued a criminal trespass citation, a misdemeanor, to Zach Smith. Zach Smith then called the Powell police and in a tape of the call I recently received, he asked, “I was calling because I am divorced. My ex-wife likes to call the Powell police a lot. I need to find out if there is anything (filed) with the Powell police that restricts me from going anyway near her residence?”

The officer responds, “Have you been served with any sort of protection order?”

Smith answers, “No sir. I have been served with nothing.”

The officer then says, “OK, then there is nothing that says you have to stay a certain amount of feet away from her residence or work or anything like that. That is not something we would know until we run your social (security number) and driver’s license to see if anything pops up.”

When Smith thanked the officer, the officer responded, “I can relate more than you would know, believe me!” Smith then called his lawyer, who confirmed there was no protection order in place.

He has pleaded not guilty on June 5 and the case is yet resolved.

Willikn's Photo Willikn 10 Aug 2018

View Postbazooka, on 10 August 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

i said it because that's your reaction to these situations.  It just so happens that you were right on this one.

..and I was wrong about the Stormy Daniels thing?

Willikn's Photo Willikn 10 Aug 2018

I can see why this coach had to be fired.  His fault or not, you can't have this stuff circling around the program.

That said it is growing increasingly hard to find fault in anything Urban Meyer did.  As far as his "lie" at media day is concerned, he was asked a question he wasn't prepared for and botched it.  For all we know he was instructed to treat any such questions with contempt.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 10 Aug 2018

View PostWillikn, on 10 August 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

..and I was wrong about the Stormy Daniels thing?
that was not an instance that i had in mind.  We all know what's up with that one.

View PostWillikn, on 10 August 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

I can see why this coach had to be fired.  His fault or not, you can't have this stuff circling around the program.

That said it is growing increasingly hard to find fault in anything Urban Meyer did.  As far as his "lie" at media day is concerned, he was asked a question he wasn't prepared for and botched it.  For all we know he was instructed to treat any such questions with contempt.
Looks as though Urban knew this bitch was crazy, going back many years. I'm sure the inner circle there all knew it.

Chance's Photo Chance 11 Aug 2018

Jeff Snook reporting that he’s confirmed Texas head coach Tom Herman tipped off Brett McMurphy about Ohio State and Zach Smith

bazooka's Photo bazooka 11 Aug 2018

Maryland has a bigger shitstorm going on with a dead player and athletic trainers placed on leave.

http://www.espn.com/...coach-dj-durkin

ATLien's Photo ATLien 11 Aug 2018

View PostWillikn, on 10 August 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

I don't quite yet have a dog in this hunt.

I will say that the comments put out by that Finebaum SEC guy last Friday were repulsive.  I'm surprised that ESPN gives that nut a microphone.  Must be his good looks.  I didn't really care how this played out short of wanting the "right thing" to happen.  Now however I want this entire coordinated attack (and that much is obvious) exposed as a fraud so this sh!t bird has to answer for his nonsense.

Posted Image
Hadn't hear about this.  What did he say?

He and Bomani had a heated little tetatet years ago.  

He looks to me like a good old southern boy. My guess is that he probably lashed out at Urban Meyer because he is no longer part of the Southeastern Conference. Urban is the one guy who could beat Nick Saban and Alabama. That right there makes Southeastern Conference Fanboys very butthurt.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 11 Aug 2018

View Postbazooka, on 11 August 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

He looks to me like a good old southern boy. My guess is that he probably lashed out at Urban Meyer because he is no longer part of the Southeastern Conference. Urban is the one guy who could beat Nick Saban and Alabama. That right there makes Southeastern Conference Fanboys very butthurt.
.......and you would be abundantly correct.  He bleeds and preaches the values of good ole southern football.

ATLien, on 11 August 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

.......and you would be abundantly correct.  He bleeds and preaches the values of good ole southern football.
All sorts of other southern values as well, I'm sure...

Willikn's Photo Willikn 15 Aug 2018

View PostATLien, on 11 August 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hadn't hear about this.  What did he say?

He and Bomani had a heated little tetatet years ago.  

Just caught this.

He went on an aggressive tirade minutes after the "Smith Interview" on ESPN.  He claimed that he could tell that everything Smith said was a lie.  He said this woman (his wife) was obviously an abuse victim based on the way she presented herself and Smith is a clear abuser.  Urban Meyer needs to be canned as it is equally obvious that he knew all about it and didn't care.

I really couldn't believe someone, anyone, would take that type of public stance even if they believed it.  It was a real Rush Limbaugh black quarterback moment.  It certainly fails to account for the number of times Meyer DID self report cases in the past causing him to lose players he'd have been better off keeping.

This man as I understand it lives to tongue Nick Saban's taint.  Ole Nick, he's never lied to the media.  Never once.  When he said he wasn't going to Alabama and he's staying in Miami, that was truth.. just that the truth moved a minute or two later.  I wonder how many players he recruited to LSU or Mich St only to leave before those kids arrived on campus.