←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Tv Shows Thread: Into The Badlands, Preac...

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 10:39 AM

View PostATLien, on 16 August 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

This season needs to be 12 or 13 episodes instead of 10.  I'm not ready for it to be over.  Hitler nor Gene had any real impact this season.
Yeah I wonder why they did 13 episodes last season but only 10 this year. The ratings for the show concern me a bit. Makes me wonder how much longer it will stay on the air despite it being such high quality stuff. There is no reason why this show and Into the Badlands shouldn't be killing The Walking Dead in ratings.

As for Eugene... I think he is going to play a key role in getting someone else out of hell sometime in the near future. By someone I am guessing it is one of the main characters. Big titty girl who has a crush on Herr Starr is headed there. She's got all those souls that gran'ma is demanding.

ATLien's Photo ATLien Today, 11:45 AM

View Postbazooka, on 16 August 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

Yeah I wonder why they did 13 episodes last season but only 10 this year. The ratings for the show concern me a bit. Makes me wonder how much longer it will stay on the air despite it being such high quality stuff. There is no reason why this show and Into the Badlands shouldn't be killing The Walking Dead in ratings.

As for Eugene... I think he is going to play a key role in getting someone else out of hell sometime in the near future. By someone I am guessing it is one of the main characters. Big titty girl who has a crush on Herr Starr is headed there. She's got all those souls that gran'ma is demanding.
I heard the ratings sucked pretty bad for the first episode or two.  I wasn't sure if they improved or not.  It's not a bad show, it has all the element that should entertain folks. It just might be too "out there" for some people.  I have a little more faith in the longevity of ITB.  They just need to promote it more.  

Well he kept talking about God having a plan for him, AND he isn't supposed to be in Hell in the first place.

ATLien's Photo ATLien Today, 11:49 AM

View Postbazooka, on 16 August 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:

I think the point of Jesse missing 1% of his soul is that you have to have all of your soul to make Genesis work. Jesse only has 99%, whereas humperdoo had 100% of his soul when they got the right concoction for him to make Genesis work
Oh, so Jesse has to be fully souled for him to be able to use Genesis.  I reckon that make sense.