←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Cops Doing What Cops Do

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 11:05 AM

I watched the video. I saw overly aggressive police screaming at a scared kid who is sobing and begging for his life. Tripper and Bazooka saw the same thing. You, a cop, sees justification.

Shocking.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:06 AM

View Postbazooka, on 21 October 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

Why was the kid ordered to do so many things that there was an opportunity to make 15 mistakes? I can give you the answer to that question. Poor police training and terrible crisis management skills

Because he lied to the police and said he was sober and a sober person would understand "Don't but your hands in your waistband".

Had he told them the truth ( I'm 3 times the legal limit ), it might have been assumed that he wasn't going for a gun, but just making stupid drunken decisions.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 11:07 AM

:lol: Jesus

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:08 AM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

I watched the video. I saw overly aggressive police screaming at a scared kid who is sobing and begging for his life. Tripper and Bazooka saw the same thing. You, a cop, sees justification.

Shocking.

None of those things have anything to do with why he got shot. He got shot because he 1) pointed a rifle out of a hotel window and 2) reached into his waistband when the cops showed up

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 11:08 AM

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one, Hop.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:08 AM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

:lol: Jesus

Posted Image

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:10 AM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, Hop.

We do. I take comfort in knowing that a jury of regular citizens heard the evidence and came to the same conclusion as me: This was not murder

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 11:10 AM

Johnny Hopper, on 21 October 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

None of those things have anything to do with why he got shot. He got shot because he 1) pointed a rifle out of a hotel window and 2) reached into his waistband when the cops showed up
He got shot because that cop was itching to shoot someone. He had in front of him a scared individual who begged for his life. They made him kneel, lay, crawl etc. and then when his shorts fell down he tried to pull them up as anyone would naturally do and they blasted the kid. 5 shots. An unarmed, scared kid who begged them not to shoot him. Oh well, you’re fucked, right?

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:14 AM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

He got shot because that cop was itching to shoot someone. He had in front of him a scared individual who begged for his life. They made him kneel, lay, crawl etc. and then when his shorts fell down he tried to pull them up as anyone would naturally do and they blasted the kid. 5 shots. An unarmed, scared kid who begged them not to shoot him. Oh well, you're fucked, right?

Where are you getting this "his shorts fell down" stuff? Video doesn't show his shorts falling down. That's people making excuses for why he reached into his waistband after being told not too repeatedly.

And no, neither you or anybody here would pull their shorts up if a guy with an assault rifle was telling you to keep your hands up in the air, because you have a healthy fear of being shot.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 11:17 AM

Johnny Hopper, on 21 October 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Where are you getting this "his shorts fell down" stuff? Video doesn't show his shorts falling down. That's people making excuses for why he reached into his waistband after being told not too repeatedly.

And no, neither you or anybody here would pull their shorts up if a guy with an assault rifle was telling you to keep your hands up in the air, because you have a healthy fear of being shot.
So he reaches down to his waistband for no reason? His shorts were falling down. Tell me, did they find one of these rifles he was apparently pointing out of the window in his waistband?

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:22 AM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

So he reaches down to his waistband for no reason? His shorts were falling down. Tell me, did they find one of these rifles he was apparently pointing out of the window in his waistband?

So the cops were supposed to know in advance that not only were the guns pointed out the window not real assault rifles,  but that nobody who would do such a thing would ever dare to put a gun in his waistband or try to shoot a cop? For all the cops knew, there was five people in a nearby shopping mall with bullet holes in their head. Ever hear of Las Vegas?

Jesus Kings, if they were supposed to have all that knowledge in advance then why even send them to the hotel in the first place. Dispatcher should have told the panicked called "Don't worry, it's probably a BB gun or something"

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:24 AM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

So he reaches down to his waistband for no reason? His shorts were falling down.

He reached down into his waistband for the same reason he laughed, muttered WTF, and threw his hands down to his side.

Because fuck the police and their stupid orders.

I wish the guy wasn't dead, and if he had just taken it seriously and followed 3 minutes of instructions he wouldn't be.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 11:59 AM

WhenWeWereKings, on 21 October 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

:lol:/> Jesus
They expect drunk people to tell the truth under duress. Shows how completely clueless these idiot swine are.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 05:28 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 21 October 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

So the cops were supposed to know in advance that not only were the guns pointed out the window not real assault rifles,  but that nobody who would do such a thing would ever dare to put a gun in his waistband or try to shoot a cop? For all the cops knew, there was five people in a nearby shopping mall with bullet holes in their head. Ever hear of Las Vegas?

Jesus Kings, if they were supposed to have all that knowledge in advance then why even send them to the hotel in the first place. Dispatcher should have told the panicked called "Don't worry, it's probably a BB gun or something"
So, did they find a gun or rifle in his waistband?

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Today, 05:28 PM

Hopper thinks Nancy Kerrigan was laughing when shouting “Why?” after being attacked back in the early 90’s.