←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

2018 Dogpound Dead Pool

rayajr's Photo rayajr 23 Apr 2018

bazooka, on 23 April 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

that's probably why she's so angry....she can't get any dick.
Fat white girl? Tons of nugguhs ready to fuck from what I seen. Hell just yesterday I saw a nugguh and a fatty walking all happy together and shit. I said hells ha homie, do your thing. I ain't mad at ya. I got nothing but love for you.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 23 Apr 2018

View Postrayajr, on 23 April 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

Fat white girl? Tons of nugguhs ready to fuck from what I seen. Hell just yesterday I saw a nugguh and a fatty walking all happy together and shit. I said hells ha homie, do your thing. I ain't mad at ya. I got nothing but love for you.
this one is a fat....Saudi girl i think.  She's something Arabic. I think that's the first Saudi fatty that I've ever seen.  'Merica!!!

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 23 Apr 2018

bazooka, on 23 April 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

this one is a fat....Saudi girl i think.  She's something Arabic. I think that's the first Saudi fatty that I've ever seen.  'Merica!!!
If thatís what Saudi women look like under their outfits and masks I donít wanna see anymore.

bazooka, on 23 April 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

Ok, that could certainly change some things. Odor would obviously come into play now.

rayajr, on 23 April 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

Ok, that could certainly change some things. Odor would obviously come into play now.
Sheís got a hairy mitt for sure.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 23 Apr 2018

bazooka, on 23 April 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

that's probably why she's so angry....she can't get any dick.
She gets zero dick. Bitches like that are just as dangerous as those creeps who canít get any pussy.

Jack Tripper, on 23 April 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

She gets zero dick. Bitches like that are just as dangerous as those creeps who canít get any pussy.
true

Jack Tripper, on 23 April 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

Shots fired at zooks? Dayum

bazooka's Photo bazooka 23 Apr 2018

rayajr, on 23 April 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

Shots fired at zooks? Dayum
Lmao!  I was expecting that as soon as I read his post