←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Wimbledon 2018

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 15 Jul 2018

bazooka, on 15 July 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

5-1 Novak in the 2nd set.  I think i'm done watching this crap. KA is doing what he did in last year's US Open final.  He can't be trusted.
At any rate....it looks to me like nothing has changed.  Another year of tennis and its still the Big 3, then everyone else far below them.
I was expecting Raonic to do something but he sucks.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 15 Jul 2018

good set for anderson.

wimped out on the tie break though.

good to see djokovic back winning slams. :cool:

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 15 Jul 2018

I assumed Venus Williams won.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 15 Jul 2018

Good tournament until both finals.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 15 Jul 2018

bazooka, on 14 July 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:

Novak broke him back in large part due to Nadal making a few unforced errors.
Did you play tennis? I played it in P.E. in highschool it's a very fast paced killer sport. Awesome to play boring to watch though.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 15 Jul 2018

boxalettice, on 15 July 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

Did you play tennis? I played it in P.E. in highschool it's a very fast paced killer sport. Awesome to play boring to watch though.
I don't see how someone who played the game can think that it is boring to watch.
Tennis in general might be somewhat boring but not when you watch the masters of the game play it. Watching this generation of men's tennis has been nothing but spectacular for going on 15 years now. Much better tennis than the Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi era.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 16 Jul 2018

bazooka, on 15 July 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

I don't see how someone who played the game can think that it is boring to watch.
Tennis in general might be somewhat boring but not when you watch the masters of the game play it. Watching this generation of men's tennis has been nothing but spectacular for going on 15 years now. Much better tennis than the Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi era.

Have you picked lettice? I picked it everyday for the last 20 years it's a very fast paced killer job. Awesome to pick boring to watch though.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 16 Jul 2018

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 16 July 2018 - 02:09 AM, said:

Have you picked lettice? I picked it everyday for the last 20 years it's a very fast paced killer job. Awesome to pick boring to watch though.
:lol: :lol:

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 16 Jul 2018

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 16 July 2018 - 02:09 AM, said:

:lol: