←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Jack Tripper’s Official Dhb Planetarium

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 28 Aug 2018

View PostThe Akbar One, on 28 August 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

No, I'm sticking with the horribly written article that your dumb arse linked.  

"Around 6200 B.C.E., climates cooled across the globe. <———— notice period  .......Massive glacial lakes in North America emptied into the Atlantic Ocean (and now for the part this coniving Cakbar keeps leaving out because he’s too much of a BITCH to admit he’s wrong).....scientists believe, altering sea currents and weather patterns and triggering what’s known simply as the 8.2-kiloyear event  ..."  The poor quality of the article speaks for itself.  Don't link some bullshit, and then tell people, they have to to google something else to clean up the shitty article you posted.
Fixed. Now includes the important parts you left out.

I didn’t link it, stupid dong slurper. Fuck, get the jizz out of your eyes, you dickbreath cocksucking dumbfuck bitch. Not my fault you can’t read well enough to figure it out, especially if you actually researched the 8.2 kiloyear cooling event, you sissy ass be-otch!

The poor quality of your character, to try to exclude information, basically lie, just to save face, speaks for itself, chump. Now gtfo of my face.

Not gonna put up with you dumb fucks who refuse to use your highly advanced modern human brains that we evolved over millions of years.

El Juan's Photo El Juan 28 Aug 2018

View PostJack Tripper, on 28 August 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Not gonna put up with you dumb fucks who refuse to use your highly advanced modern human brains that we evolved over millions of years.

Millions of years my butt

View PostEl Juan, on 28 August 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

Millions of years my butt
Evolving from an ape like animal takes time. That shit doesn’t happen overnight.

El Juan's Photo El Juan 28 Aug 2018

View PostJack Tripper, on 28 August 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

Evolving from an ape like animal takes time. That shit doesn’t happen overnight.

It doesn’t happen period.

Fake Science

View PostEl Juan, on 28 August 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

It doesn’t happen period.

Fake Science
You’re a primate, face it.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 29 Aug 2018

View Postrayajr, on 28 August 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

You're talking shit right now cause you are a faggit.  You probably have a cock statue on your front porch.
You have one as a hood ornament on your car. Your license plate reads Got Pito