←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The NFL Thread

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 11:33 AM

Willikn, on 25 September 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

LeCramps believes in kids outside of marriage, the greatness of Hillary Clinton, and the overall suckiness of whitey.  Not exactly a kinship with Jom.

I only support his dribbling.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 11:34 AM

bazooka, on 25 September 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

I like this! Rodgers says to go have a drink. I am sure that this will scare Judgmental Jon off.

https://www.yahoo.co...39894--nfl.html

Look at you looking up links of your gay love fantasy man.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Yesterday, 11:43 AM

El Juan, on 25 September 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

I said Winston is a scumbag you inbred moron.
:lol:
Control your temper, angry Jesus.

Willikn's Photo Willikn Yesterday, 04:11 PM

View PostYahoo.Sports, on 25 September 2018 - 11:33 AM, said:

Quarterback decision in Tampa seems to be made

Ryan Fitzpatrick may have done that “something dramatically bad” that could have gotten him yanked from the starting lineup upon Tuesday morning’s return of quarterback Jameis Winston. But then Fitzpatrick forget about a forgettable first half and nearly erased a 20-point deficit with what would have been a comeback for the ages.

Along the way, Fitzpatrick became the first player in league history to throw for 400 or more passing yards in three straight games.  Meanwhile Winston has raped and robbed his way into the heart of his one fan, Jom.

And so it appears that Fitzpatrick will be keeping the job, at least for now despite Jom's wants and pERdictions. The Buccaneers play at Chicago on Sunday, a short-week game that precedes a Week Five bye. After Monday night’s game, coach Dirk Koetter seemed to suggest that the announcement will be Fitzpatrick, whenever the announcement is made.

“I mean, I’d love to get a chance to talk to Jameis face to face before I tell the rest of the world,” Koetter told reporters, via JoeBucsFan.com.

This likely means it’s Fitzpatrick. Because if it were Winston, Koetter would want to talk to Fitzpatrick face to face before telling the rest of the world that Fitzpatrick’s reward for making history will be to get benched.

Sorry Jom.

True Fist's Photo True Fist Yesterday, 04:30 PM

bazooka's Photo bazooka Yesterday, 04:40 PM

True Fist, on 25 September 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze Yesterday, 04:40 PM

Chance's Photo Chance Yesterday, 04:48 PM

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 25 September 2018 - 04:40 PM, said: