←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Showtime Double Header Saturday

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 23 May 2018

View PostJack Tripper, on 23 May 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

All the sit ups in the world wouldn't save Kovalev from another beat down at the hands of Ward.

He beat Andre the first time and will do it again if they fight again.

He was mentally in a wrong place and had doubt with his trainer - who also sold him out.

It was a recipe for disaster.

Ward NEEDED that in order to have a shot at winning. So his team did some shady stuff. It worked.

It won't again.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 23 May 2018

View Post9secondko, on 23 May 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:



He beat Andre the first time and will do it again if they fight again.

He was mentally in a wrong place and had doubt with his trainer - who also sold him out.

It was a recipe for disaster.

Ward NEEDED that in order to have a shot at winning. So his team did some shady stuff. It worked.

It won't again.
Lol. Cool story bro.
Quote

RickS's Photo RickS 24 May 2018

View Postrayajr, on 23 May 2018 - 11:44 PM, said:

Lol. Cool story bro.

Ward took his confidence.
Quote

RickS's Photo RickS 24 May 2018

To be honest, I think Kovalev will get outboxed by Elieder Alvarez in their upcoming fight.
Quote

Shaun Michaels's Photo Shaun Michaels 24 May 2018

View PostRickS, on 24 May 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

To be honest, I think Kovalev will get outboxed by Elieder Alvarez in their upcoming fight.
Really? I haven't seen anything form Alvarez that showed me he'd be able to beat Kov TBH
Quote

Shaun Michaels's Photo Shaun Michaels 24 May 2018

View PostShaun Michaels, on 24 May 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

Really? I haven't seen anything form Alvarez that showed me he'd be able to beat Kov TBH
I mean, Ward couldn't outbox Kov.
Quote