←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Snowfall- New Series On Fx

True Fist's Photo True Fist 07 Aug 2018

ATLien, on 06 August 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

Bruh, this season is delivering big time.  Quit screwin around and get on board!  It's pretty interesting seeing the evolution of Franklin.  I wanna see what he becomes in the end and how long does it last for him before he's dead or in jail.

Parents left town yesterday, so I finally got to watch episode 1! :lol: I'll be fully caught to this week.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 12 Aug 2018

Alright, finally all caught up on Snowfall! This season has been off to a great start. There's a lot more going on now that the first season laid the groundwork.

Damn, Franklin sure has come up a lot. He's the big boss of his crew and making enough to now but 10 keys a week from Teddy. Of course, mo money mo problems. Two of men got killed by the Mexicans for signing on Pico, in a place they were told not to be. This has Kevin losing his mind with the situation as he feels guilty for getting his little cousin involved, and ultimately killed. Then he goes off and skims the take? Pffft, Franklin is going to have to handle that soon for real. He's too much of a loose cannon to be trusted in the crew.

Lucia and Oso are doing well. Although now the cousin is back with his "fiance", who I was thinking was fishy from the get go. Turns out she's a fed. Looks like the pyschic that Oso saw was seeing the truth. At least he is aware and on the lookout for someone. This can only end with Lucia taking out both her and the cousin.

I like the addition of Teddy's brother in the show. He's a good partner right now. But we'll see how that goes now that he knows his brother's hidden skeletons (literally).

But damn, this show is excellent this season! I look forward to seeing how this season plays out.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 20 Aug 2018

Last episode, Serpiente, was really damn good!! Lucia and Oso, I'm digging their story arc so far the season. They're about to get in deep! I like the whole aspect of Oso payout visits to the shaman lady. That's some classic culture stuff right there. It's cool to see it.

Franklin also getting in deep. The pace is really picking up now, and it's great.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 21 Aug 2018

True Fist, on 20 August 2018 - 07:38 PM, said:

Last episode, Serpiente, was really damn good!! Lucia and Oso, I'm digging their story arc so far the season. They're about to get in deep! I like the whole aspect of Oso payout visits to the shaman lady. That's some classic culture stuff right there. It's cool to see it.

Franklin also getting in deep. The pace is really picking up now, and it's great.
Dude's wife has been made for a cop.  Gotta wonder how that's gonna blow up.  Dude and his woman may have to get killed since  he's gonna be blinded by his love and probably won't be able to see her for what she is.  

.....and yeah Kevin may have to get knocked off.  Dude is getting reckless.  For some reason I'm thinking Jerome may get killed off at some point.  Its not based on anything its just a hunch.  Not this season, but somewhere down the line.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 22 Aug 2018

ATLien, on 21 August 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Dude's wife has been made for a cop.  Gotta wonder how that's gonna blow up.  Dude and his woman may have to get killed since  he's gonna be blinded by his love and probably won't be able to see her for what she is.  

.....and yeah Kevin may have to get knocked off.  Dude is getting reckless.  For some reason I'm thinking Jerome may get killed off at some point.  Its not based on anything its just a hunch.  Not this season, but somewhere down the line.

Yeah, I wonder how this will pay out for Lucia. Pedro just might have to take her out himself... Which could lead to him turning witness. Ultimately, he's gonna have to go though. Maybe she (Lucia) can pitch it to Gabby that Pedro and Soledad are responsible for what happened with her guys? I really don't know what to expect, and that's what makes that story arc so good.

Yeah, I could see Jerome getting taken out at some point. He's just background now.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 04 Sep 2018

True Fist, on 22 August 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:

Yeah, I wonder how this will pay out for Lucia. Pedro just might have to take her out himself... Which could lead to him turning witness. Ultimately, he's gonna have to go though. Maybe she (Lucia) can pitch it to Gabby that Pedro and Soledad are responsible for what happened with her guys? I really don't know what to expect, and that's what makes that story arc so good.

Yeah, I could see Jerome getting taken out at some point. He's just background now.
Well there you go, and there he went.  I can't even RIP that dude.  He earned is demise.  So let's see if Gustavo takes Lucia out, with a figure four or whatever his signature move is.  

Franklin may have to off someone for the season finale.  Too many people are testing and taking from him with no repercussions.  He's trying not get his hands dirty like that  but he's gonna have to fully be about that life at some point.  He may have a G Money and Nino Brown moment with Kevin now that he gave up the formula.  That messes up current AND future money.  No coming back from a phuck up like that.  They're little hang out at the beach was probably their last day of innocent fun together as friends.  They call Franklin the Saint, but he's gonna need for them to think of him as the Devil.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 04 Sep 2018

ATLien, on 04 September 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

Well there you go, and there he went.  I can't even RIP that dude.  He earned is demise.  So let's see if Gustavo takes Lucia out, with a figure four or whatever his signature move is.  

Franklin may have to off someone for the season finale.  Too many people are testing and taking from him with no repercussions.  He's trying not get his hands dirty like that  but he's gonna have to fully be about that life at some point.  He may have a G Money and Nino Brown moment with Kevin now that he gave up the formula.  That messes up current AND future money.  No coming back from a phuck up like that.  They're little hang out at the beach was probably their last day of innocent fun together as friends.  They call Franklin the Saint, but he's gonna need for them to think of him as the Devil.

Pedro was a punk! Lucia took him out like the G she is. From the previews of the next episode, it looks like the DEA comes and Soledad is safe. Oso is going to have to get out somehow. Unless his story arc takes him to prison and he becomes a kingpin in there? Not sure, but the previews also show Lucia meeting up with Gabby to give her the formula too. Damn that Kevin!

Yep, Franklin is going to have to start taking fools out. I think Jerome would do it for him in a heartbeat.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 13 Sep 2018

Man, last week's episode had everybody's shit hitting the fan! "Soledad" and the DEA is causing major waves. Kevin losing his shit too. And to top it off, he didn't even get his target before Franklin plugged him. If were Franklin, I would have shot the ground a few times to scare people off before Kevin made his way to the essay.

Now dude will probably spill the beans on Franklin. And the essay saw Lucia sitting in the agent's car, so she'll be labeled a snitch. Damn, everything is all fucked! :lol:

At least Teddy seemed to make a little headway with the Company. I just wonder how he'll be able to get his brother back safely before the raid in the Columbians.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 13 Sep 2018

True Fist, on 13 September 2018 - 07:33 AM, said:

Man, last week's episode had everybody's shit hitting the fan! "Soledad" and the DEA is causing major waves. Kevin losing his shit too. And to top it off, he didn't even get his target before Franklin plugged him. If were Franklin, I would have shot the ground a few times to scare people off before Kevin made his way to the essay.

Now dude will probably spill the beans on Franklin. And the essay saw Lucia sitting in the agent's car, so she'll be labeled a snitch. Damn, everything is all fucked! :lol:

At least Teddy seemed to make a little headway with the Company. I just wonder how he'll be able to get his brother back safely before the raid in the Columbians.
Dude, shyt is all kinda phucked up now.  :lol:   it's crazy.  Kevin was/is being all emotional and dumb.  Gave up the formula, and tries to snuff dude out in broad daylight.  He needed to get shot.  Wanda is cracked out chained to the sink going thru withdrawal.  She gotta go to.  :lol: You know that chick that owns the club is gonna just let old girl go upside her head and not look to get some pay back.  That's gonna escalate somehow.  Lucia just keep getting in to deeper and deeper shyt.  Even if Teddy can get the DEA off her back dude seeing her is gonna make for being a snitch and she'll have to deal with that.   This has been an excellent season.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 13 Sep 2018

Yeah, it's been great. Damn Wanda! She's a full fledged crack head now. Leon needs to cut her loose some how...