←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Cosby

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 05 May 2018

bazooka, on 05 May 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

ya can't get too much from the GOP (in terms of unfavorable polling marks) if you're not polling many of them.
I keep seeing you claim that. I still donít know what proof you have to support that claim.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 05 May 2018

Jack Tripper, on 05 May 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

I keep seeing you claim that. I still don't know what proof you have to support that claim.
2016 pre-election polling?

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 05 May 2018

bazooka, on 05 May 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

2016 pre-election polling?
Youíre referring to national polls? Because thatís where most of us got caught up. Hillary won the popular vote which falls in line with national polling.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 05 May 2018

Jack Tripper, on 05 May 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

You're referring to national polls? Because that's where most of us got caught up. Hillary won the popular vote which falls in line with national polling.
Right.  She won by just under 3 million votes.  A 4.3 million vote victory in California alone (62% of the vote in Cali).  She won by 1.7 million votes in NY, or 59% of the vote there.  Virtually every other state that isn't a flyover had a much closer race.  In other words, she won 2 highly populous, coastal states that are the heart of the Liberal bubbles of this country.  Take away those 2 and how close is the race???  Hell....take away Los Angeles and NYC and what would we have???  A lot less robots who download DNC programming on a regular basis, that's for sure.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 07 May 2018

WhenWeWereKings, on 04 May 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

Youíre probably gonna have to wait a little longer than youíd like.
I guess they've mobilized the racist vote pretty well, but I'm hoping sanity will prevail.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 12 May 2018

bazooka, on 05 May 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

ya can't get too much from the GOP (in terms of unfavorable polling marks) if you're not polling many of them.

And that's what these guys will never understand. I would imagine none of those polls are happening in states Trump won. It's probably NY and California

bazooka, on 05 May 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

Right.  She won by just under 3 million votes.  A 4.3 million vote victory in California alone (62% of the vote in Cali).  She won by 1.7 million votes in NY, or 59% of the vote there.  Virtually every other state that isn't a flyover had a much closer race.  In other words, she won 2 highly populous, coastal states that are the heart of the Liberal bubbles of this country.  Take away those 2 and how close is the race???  Hell....take away Los Angeles and NYC and what would we have???  A lot less robots who download DNC programming on a regular basis, that's for sure.

Exactly
Posted Image

johnnyblaze, on 07 May 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

I guess they've mobilized the racist vote pretty well, but I'm hoping sanity will prevail.

Obama had an 87 point margin among blacks, Hillary only 80. What you're suggesting is that there are roughly one and a half million black people in this country who voted for Obama, then turned around and became racist towards black people 4 years later when they voted for Trump

That's some silly shit there when you think about it.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 12 May 2018

Johnny Hopper, on 12 May 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

Obama had an 87 point margin among blacks, Hillary only 80. What you're suggesting is that there are roughly one and a half million black people in this country who voted for Obama, then turned around and became racist towards black people 4 years later when they voted for Trump

That's some silly shit there when you think about it.
you're asking mush to think??  Lmao