←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Campbell Hatton

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 26 Feb 2018

get this started early.

they grow up fast. :D

interview.

https://www.youtube....h?v=5qjrm2LSfcM

quite a few amateur fights on youtube.
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 26 Feb 2018

he looks like a kid thats grown up with the benefit of a rich pro fighter as a mentor. well schooled, but without the pure talent. Not "hating" but its clear he's had every advantage afforded to him pugilism-wise. Not sure how he'd fare if he'd had to have come up the traditional way.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 06 Mar 2018

View Poststevieb_8006, on 26 February 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

he looks like a kid thats grown up with the benefit of a rich pro fighter as a mentor. well schooled, but without the pure talent. Not "hating" but its clear he's had every advantage afforded to him pugilism-wise. Not sure how he'd fare if he'd had to have come up the traditional way.
hater lol
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 24 May 2018

instagram - https://www.instagra...campbellhatton/

https://www.youtube....h?v=WcWKj0kUbrk

might keep pissing stevie off with this.

Posted Image

pm him after every win.

that sorta thing. :D
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 25 May 2018

wont bother me, i wish the lad well. merely pointing out hes more matthew than ricky
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 24 May 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

instagram - https://www.instagra...campbellhatton/

https://www.youtube....h?v=WcWKj0kUbrk

might keep pissing stevie off with this.

Posted Image

pm him after every win.

that sorta thing. :D


That picture from your personal collection?
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 25 May 2018

View Poststevieb_8006, on 25 May 2018 - 01:16 AM, said:

wont bother me, i wish the lad well. merely pointing out hes more matthew than ricky

could be right.

seems determined to go pro from his interviews.

looks like we could find out. :D
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 25 May 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 25 May 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:



could be right.

seems determined to go pro from his interviews.

looks like we could find out. :D/>
they all do til reality kicks in
Quote

Menty's Photo Menty 25 May 2018

Shades of Ali?
Quote