←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

H B O Says It Is Leaving The Boxing Business

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 03 Oct 2018

View Postbazooka, on 03 October 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

:D

rayajr's Photo rayajr 05 Oct 2018

I perdick that HBO will be doing UFC or other MMA shit before too long and before they go back to doing boxing.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 05 Oct 2018

I perdick that HBO will be doing UFC or other MMA shit before too long and before they go back to doing boxing.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 05 Oct 2018

View Postrayajr, on 05 October 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

#nah

They will be doing boxing at least until the end of this year.

They’ve never done mma. It’s not showtime.

RickS's Photo RickS 08 Oct 2018

Dumb move getting out of boxing.  They should just shift the time slot to like 11PM, like they had for their other show where they dress down. I think they had MAB - Kennedy McKinney on the first show and it was awesome.  BOXING AFTER DARK.

RickS's Photo RickS 08 Oct 2018

View PostRickS, on 08 October 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

Dumb move getting out of boxing.  They should just shift the time slot to like 11PM, like they had for their other show where they dress down. I think they had MAB - Kennedy McKinney on the first show and it was awesome.  BOXING AFTER DARK.

AND they should take the power away from the promoters and set a high standard for match ups.  No more "buildup" fights with an eye on a PPV gravy train.  That's just me talking like an uber fan, which most of us are.