←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Attorney Sets Himself On Fire, Dies. New Y...

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 17 Apr 2018

 El Juan, on 17 April 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:



Oh yeah it took 1 billion years right?
What took 1 billion years?
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 17 Apr 2018

 boxalettice, on 17 April 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Daniel Andres loves fake science he can't help it
You believe women came from Adamís rib :mellow:
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 17 Apr 2018

 boxalettice, on 17 April 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Daniel Andres loves fake science he can't help it

Hey he thinks he can dance and make it rain like heís Stormy Daniels.
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 17 Apr 2018

 El Juan, on 17 April 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:



Hey he thinks he can dance and make it rain like heís Stormy Daniels.
Youíre basically describing yourself. Youíre the one who believes in the supernatural, genius. Praying to your god for rain is no different than Indians dancing for their god for rain :lol:
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 17 Apr 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 17 April 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

Youíre basically describing yourself. Youíre the one who believes in the supernatural, genius. Praying to your god for rain is no different than Indians dancing for their god for rain :lol:/>

The only thing super natural is that God letís his creation choose their way.
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 17 Apr 2018

 El Juan, on 17 April 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:



The only thing super natural is that God letís his creation choose their way.
itís okay to keep trying to convince yourself that. God already knew you would.
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 17 Apr 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 17 April 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

itís okay to keep trying to convince yourself that. God already knew you would.

Yep but He didnít make me. Case in point.
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 17 Apr 2018

 El Juan, on 17 April 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:



Yep but He didnít make me. Case in point.
He did make you, he literally made you. Just not perfectly. Thatís not his strength.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 17 Apr 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 17 April 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

He did make you, he literally made you. Just not perfectly. Thatís not his strength.
You underestimate the Most High champ
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 18 Apr 2018

 El Juan, on 17 April 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:



Sorry your body canít go to hell.
:lol:
Quote