←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Shocker: 'nobody Hacked My Page!...

Chance's Photo Chance 16 Jun 2018

A series on run-ins with the law, coupled with shocking statements during and after the build-up to his fights have many supporters preparing for the worst.

Posted Image

'The Problem' has made several threats to end his own life or involve himself in arguments that could result in his death, whilst stating on social media that, 'he knows he's going to die soon'.

Posts send out late on Thursday included Broner pleading for somebody to try and hurt him so he could retaliate, adding that he was 'on his own' without anybody around.

Broner is usually seen with a plethora of people around him, meaning any time spent without support could have serious consequences for the American.

Without a boxing victory since February 2017, Broner's reputation in the ring is now taking a hit following on from high-profile arrests and court appearances which have dented his time outside of winning title belts.

A four-weight world champion, Broner had the boxing world at his feet at one point during his career, although money and fame are seemingly not helping the 28 year-old at this crossroads of his life.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 16 Jun 2018

He better watch what he says before they lock him in the looney bin. That's almost as bad as jail.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 16 Jun 2018

Broner is on drugs of some kind!

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 16 Jun 2018

I hope he doesn't kill himself, I took him out of my dead pool this year.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 16 Jun 2018

View PostSugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 16 June 2018 - 02:29 PM, said:

I hope he doesn't kill himself, I took him out of my dead pool this year.
Lol. He'll be back on it next year I guess. That's a lot of points mane.

El Juan's Photo El Juan 16 Jun 2018

He could be trying to stay relevant.

RickS's Photo RickS 20 Jun 2018

Bad publicity is better than no publicity.