What if Blaze is a Jew?
He's A He-blew for sure.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 08:15 PM

View Postboxalettice, on 21 October 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

He's A He-blew for sure.
:lol:

the_hater's Photo the_hater Yesterday, 09:38 PM

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 21 October 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

Booker is just so prone to saying stupid shit. He's also prone to sexually assaulting men in public restrooms apparently.

Gay Man Accuses Sen. Cory Booker Of Sexual Assault In Restroom

Stunning new sexual assault allegations have surfaced against Democrat New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, and the man who is alleging the charges is both gay and a self-proclaimed liberal who says he votes for the Democrat Party.
“If we were to travel just 4 years back in time, you and I would find solidarity on the subject of Cory Booker. As a matter of fact, he was a hero of mine. I was and still am, a liberal in principal with a record of voting exclusively for Democrats since I was 18 with the exception of the 2016 election cycle. But it was in the summer of 2014, when Senator Booker visited my workplace, that my political worldview began to shift,” the accuser wrote in a piece titled “https://drive.google...Yre6/view"]Cory Booker Sexually Assaulted Me and why it won’t matter to the #metoo movement.%5B/url%5D”
“I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door,” he wrote. “When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said ‘Hey!’ We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on … He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that ‘Being a hero was a serious turn-on.’ He continued, ‘The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.’ He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like ‘What is happening?’ It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left. “

We believe survivors.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 21 October 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

Booker is just so prone to saying stupid shit. He's also prone to sexually assaulting men in public restrooms apparently.

Gay Man Accuses Sen. Cory Booker Of Sexual Assault In Restroom

Stunning new sexual assault allegations have surfaced against Democrat New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, and the man who is alleging the charges is both gay and a self-proclaimed liberal who says he votes for the Democrat Party.

“If we were to travel just 4 years back in time, you and I would find solidarity on the subject of Cory Booker. As a matter of fact, he was a hero of mine. I was and still am, a liberal in principal with a record of voting exclusively for Democrats since I was 18 with the exception of the 2016 election cycle. But it was in the summer of 2014, when Senator Booker visited my workplace, that my political worldview began to shift,” the accuser wrote in a piece titled “Cory Booker Sexually Assaulted Me and why it won’t matter to the #metoo movement.

“I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door,” he wrote. “When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said ‘Hey!’ We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on … He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that ‘Being a hero was a serious turn-on.’ He continued, ‘The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.’ He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like ‘What is happening?’ It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left. “

He sounds extremely credible.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 10:54 PM

El Juan, on 21 October 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

:lol:

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 05:24 AM

View Postthe_hater, on 21 October 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

We believe survivors.

View PostEl Juan, on 21 October 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

We need the FBI to investigate these credible allegations