←  U.K. Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Pub In Suffolk Goes Cashless

Menty's Photo Menty 19 Sep 2018

Even China is pretty much cashless these days - surely even the UK can embrace this technology?
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 19 Sep 2018

 Menty, on 19 September 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

Even China is pretty much cashless these days - surely even the UK can embrace this technology?
fuck technology. It's not making anyone any happier
Quote

Menty's Photo Menty 20 Sep 2018

 stevieb_8006, on 19 September 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

fuck technology. It's not making anyone any happier
:lol:
Quote

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 21 Sep 2018

 stevieb_8006, on 19 September 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

so you are all for the sole trader having to declarie absolutely everything to the system that's happy to indulge amazon, starbucks etc.

As a sole trader, that's what accountants are for, brother.
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 22 Sep 2018

 Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 21 September 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:



As a sole trader, that's what accountants are for, brother.
so you have never done a job cash in hand
Quote

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 25 Sep 2018

 stevieb_8006, on 22 September 2018 - 07:20 AM, said:

so you have never done a job cash in hand

I'd rather not most of the time tbh. Customers expect it extra cheap as if cash is magic. Due to flat rate scheme when a customer pays through the proper channels, I charge 20% VAT yet only have to hand over 12% to the vat man.
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 12 Oct 2018

a cash machine has just done me out of 20 quid.

gave me 40 quid cash and the machine has issued me a 60 quid receipt. :rolleyes:
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 12 Oct 2018

 stevieb_8006, on 19 September 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

fuck technology. It's not making anyone any happier

You're not visiting the correct websites.
Quote

Menty's Photo Menty 12 Oct 2018

 hitman_hatton1, on 12 October 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

a cash machine has just done me out of 20 quid.

gave me 40 quid cash and the machine has issued me a 60 quid receipt. :rolleyes:/>

RICH BASTARD :sleep:
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 13 Oct 2018

took 20 minutes or more to get thru on the phone to the bank.

gonna get back to me on it.

so i'm still 20 quid out of pocket.

for now. :rolleyes:
Quote

Menty's Photo Menty 13 Oct 2018

 hitman_hatton1, on 13 October 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

took 20 minutes or more to get thru on the phone to the bank.

gonna get back to me on it.

so i'm still 20 quid out of pocket.

for now. :rolleyes:/>

TIGHT BASTARD  :sleep:
Quote