»

Religion....killing Babies

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 11 Jul 2018

johnnyblaze, on 11 July 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

This guy.

This pounds most racist guy

The Akbar One's Photo The Akbar One 12 Jul 2018

El Juan, on 10 July 2018 - 08:52 AM, said:

Nothing Biblical about that. Lock those murders up.

What about the Rabbis who have caused serious harm and even death to babies, giving them Herpes, with their sick cock sucking circumcision rituals.  They get the special Jewish privilege though and aren't prosecuted.  Making Del Blasio cut a deal with them, so they won't make him lose the next election.  If that isn't power, I don't know what is.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 12 Jul 2018

The Akbar One, on 12 July 2018 - 01:17 AM, said:

What about the Rabbis who have caused serious harm and even death to babies, giving them Herpes, with their sick cock sucking circumcision rituals.  They get the special Jewish privilege though and aren't prosecuted.  Making Del Blasio cut a deal with them, so they won't make him lose the next election.  If that isn't power, I don't know what is.
The Synagogue of Satan is very real son.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 12 Jul 2018

The Akbar One, on 12 July 2018 - 01:17 AM, said:

the fuck you say?

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 15 Jul 2018

WhenWeWereKings, on 12 July 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

the fuck you say?
Some of these kabballah practicing Jews have some very strange practices. True Story