Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Brian Harvey

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 09 Jul 2018

hes not well is he

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 09 Jul 2018

Which band is he from?

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 10 Jul 2018

East 17. to be fair to the guy, everyone said Gazza was crazy when he first casme forward about phone hacking. wouldnt surprise me if the papers were on him back then.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 10 Jul 2018

Somebody want to give me a summary, I can't listen to that muppet.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 10 Jul 2018

I didn't listen either.  I assumed when we said not well, he'd gone to hospital or something.

:lol:

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 10 Jul 2018

hes claiming that basically he was phone hacked back in the day (entirely plausible) and how his career was sabotaged because he "saw things". Claims one night he was in Browns nightclub and was led to a secret room (the red room, it was exposed in the tabloids as a place celebs met to consume drugs in private) where he witnessed an underage girl and boy dressed up inappropriately surrounded by 4-5 adults (again, that wouldn't surprise me either). But basically he says there's a hit out on him cos he wont keep his mouth shut about celeb nonces and has been stitched up by other truthers. This is a guy who is lucky to be alive after having the back of his head lopped off with a samurai and who ran himself over with his own car....genuinely not taking the piss, but i would imagine that sort of trauma would lead to mental health problems like PTSD etc etc. Plus he was a well known pothead back in the day. I would imagine there's a grain of truth to what he says, but is the wrong person to voice it.  Theres a vid where hes talking to the police saying you will kill me like you did smiley culture etc.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 10 Jul 2018

View Poststevieb_8006, on 10 July 2018 - 07:01 AM, said:

and who ran himself over with his own car....genuinely not taking the piss,

Posted Image

:lol:

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 10 Jul 2018

Oh yeah.  Now I know who you mean.

I only found out about that about a month or so ago.  It was an answer on The Chase. :lol:

Menty's Photo Menty 10 Jul 2018

Isnít he out of hollyoaks?