←  U.K. Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Tommy Robinson Arrested For Breach Of The...

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 26 May 2018

Now I don't agree with the man on many things, but he was reporting on a Muslim grooming gang who were in court and has been arrested and sentenced to serve 13 months of his suspended sentence. This was all processed within eight hours. It strikes me as fishy that none of the news outlets are covering this story. it was all being streamed live and he didn't seem to be doing anything other than reporting events, he wasn't disruptive. Articles online about the event are actively being removed. I don't agree with the man on a lot of things put it worries me we may be losing free speech in society. Is orwells 1984 here?

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 26 May 2018

It doesn't fit the narrative. I've always found it strange that the progressive left are always so quick to stick up for a misogynistic, homophobic religion that would happily see them all wiped out.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 26 May 2018 - 04:02 AM, said:

It doesn't fit the narrative. I've always found it strange that the progressive left are always so quick to stick up for a misogynistic, homophobic religion that would happily see them all wiped out.
blanket news ban on the incident. I know hes been no angel, but he was working for a media company. Its worrying if this is where we are headed, I mean with people not being allowed a voice no matter how much it upsets.

I hope he doesn't become the man that told us so.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 26 May 2018

stevieb_8006, on 26 May 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

blanket news ban on the incident. I know hes been no angel, but he was working for a media company. Its worrying if this is where we are headed, I mean with people not being allowed a voice no matter how much it upsets.

I hope he doesn't become the man that told us so.

Britain has never had free speech and it's only getting worse.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 26 May 2018

to get the book thrown at him for that was harsh.

very harsh.

he'll be out before christmas.

unless someone lamb shanks him in there. :blink:

hitman_hatton1, on 26 May 2018 - 05:21 AM, said:

to get the book thrown at him for that was harsh.

very harsh.

he'll be out before christmas.

unless someone lamb shanks him in there. :blink:
he should be viewed as a political prisoner but he wont be

Menty's Photo Menty 26 May 2018

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 26 May 2018 - 04:25 AM, said:

Britain has never had free speech and it's only getting worse.

It’s all relative - Switzerland is often held up as a bastion of liberal democracy but demonstrations are routinely shut down due to ‘safety concerns’ or ‘permitting’ issues, and much of the endemic corruption in business and crime goes deliberately unreported.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 09 Jun 2018

speaking of breach of peace.

https://www.youtube....h?v=DjNsjkOnvbE

got rather feisty at that london demo yesterday. :blink: