←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

2018 Dogpound Dead Pool

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 08 Sep 2018

the_hater, on 08 September 2018 - 02:45 AM, said:

A legendary poon hound like Burt Reynolds dies and you're silent af but some motherfucker that looks like he just got fired from loading trucks at rent a center dies and you in here with the sniffles?
:lol:

I donít give a flying fuck about that kid. I donít know any of his music. He always looked drugged out to me, thatís all I know of him.....oh and that heís dead. I know that too.

Donít really care about Burt either. I didnít grow up watching his stuff. Maybe Iíll tear a page for him later or something.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 08 Sep 2018

Jack Tripper, on 08 September 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

I don't give a flying fuck about that kid. I don't know any of his music. He always looked drugged out to me, that's all I know of him.....oh and that he's dead. I know that too.

Don't really care about Burt either. I didn't grow up watching his stuff. Maybe I'll tear a page for him later or something.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 08 Sep 2018

the_hater, on 08 September 2018 - 02:45 AM, said:

A legendary poon hound like Burt Reynolds dies and you're silent af but some motherfucker that looks like he just got fired from loading trucks at rent a center dies and you in here with the sniffles?
Hells ya. Burt banged em all. RIP Burt.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 14 Sep 2018

Enzo Calzaghe, boxing trainer and father to retired champion Joe Calzaghe died today.