←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Blacks Arrested In Starbucks For Waiting O...

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 09:39 AM

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 20 April 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

What I suspect is you care more about pointing out examples of fake racism to try to drive a wedge into our country for your own political gain. So that means what you really care about is getting ahead by virtue signalling.

Tell me about the civil rights legislation you guys have passed.
what fake racism am I pointing out? My own political gain? :lol: :lol: okay...

Stay focused, liberals care more about civil rights than conservatives. Sorry mane, thatís just the truth.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 09:47 AM

View PostJack Tripper, on 20 April 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

I made no comments on Byrd. Other than the previous post. You guys brought him up. Like always.

You didn't mention Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd....this time.  But when he passed and the Clintons praised him....and when that was brought up in here....you were one of those who defended him for evolving.  It will continue to be brought up to remind you of your truly loyalty- to the DNC.  No matter if it's Klan in the DNC or otherwise.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 09:52 AM

View Postbazooka, on 20 April 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

You didn't mention Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd....this time.  But when he passed and the Clintons praised him....and when that was brought up in here....you were one of those who defended him for evolving.  It will continue to be brought up to remind you of your truly loyalty- to the DNC.  No matter if it's Klan in the DNC or otherwise.
I have no loyalty to the DNC or Byrd :lol: ridiculous.

Byrd and black are irrelevant to my point. I donít care for either. I hardly know anything about either other than they were both Klansmen.

Southerners, no?

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 09:58 AM

View PostJack Tripper, on 20 April 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

I have no loyalty to the DNC or Byrd :lol: ridiculous.

Byrd and black are irrelevant to my point. I don't care for either. I hardly know anything about either other than they were both Klansmen.

Southerners, no?
Not worth going back and forth about.  I pointed out what you have defended.  Spin it how you want.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 10:06 AM

View Postbazooka, on 20 April 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

Not worth going back and forth about.  I pointed out what you have defended.  Spin it how you want.
There was no defense, only condemnation. Pointing out he evolved is not a defense for him, itís a defense against his ideology. You wonít ever get it.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 10:09 AM

View PostJack Tripper, on 20 April 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

I won't ever get it.
^^^ pretty obvious at this point

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:41 AM

View PostJack Tripper, on 20 April 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

I made no comments on Byrd. Other than the previous post. You guys brought him up. Like always.

Evolving later in life doesn't excuse his behavior. I hope all racist evolve. I hope you and Hopper evolve too. You see, this isn't a game to me, like it is to you and Hopper, obviously. I care about change. If people choose to change, that makes me happy, not for them necessarily, but for the people who are no longer in danger of being a victim of their racism. It's a win for my team. Doesn't excuse them, but it's a part of them seeking redemption. Remember, I was raised Christian, so maybe my desire to see people repent for their sins is ingrained in me.

Have fun spinning everything I said.

See? There you go. You are constantly in here judging people based on their race, prescribing motives to them based on your own racially charged stereotypes.....yet you have the nerve to accuse others of being racist.

You do that to try to gain the upper hand. But the truth is, you are the racist.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 12:18 PM

bazooka, on 20 April 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

^^^ pretty obvious at this point
Talk to me when you wake up a minority. At this point, that seems to be the only hope for you to get it.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 12:19 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 20 April 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

See? There you go. You are constantly in here judging people based on their race, prescribing motives to them based on your own racially charged stereotypes.....yet you have the nerve to accuse others of being racist.

You do that to try to gain the upper hand. But the truth is, you are the racist.
What are you crying about now? Who did I call racist? Because I hope you evolve? Yeah...I do. Doesnít mean Iím calling you a racist (although I have when you give me reasons to), it means I want you positions to evolve.

jimbag's Photo jimbag Today, 01:21 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 20 April 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

Should be ascribing, unless you think Tripper is medicating attitudes.

As to "show me the legislation", there's not enough time. Look at the VAST majority of civil rights bills and they were sponsored by Dems, authored by Dems, and overwhelmingly supported by Dems.

FDR was a racist? You might wanna substantiate that one.