Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Can Whyte Beat Parker?

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 30 Jul 2018

View PostMenty, on 30 July 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

Hope Fury is ready for it.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 30 Jul 2018

View Postcrakaveli, on 30 July 2018 - 03:05 AM, said:

I love how some of these deluded posters pick and choose their arguments to support their favourite fighters.

Today Ortiz's mythical resume made him the most feared heavyweight in boxing but yesterday GGG was overrated because he hadn't beaten anyone :lol:/>
This is not hard to explain. First of all no one ever called Ortiz the most feared HW. He is very respectable today and without question a top 5 guy right now. Golovkin on the other hand has been talked about in many circles as an absolute monster and already and ATG.

View Postrayajr, on 30 July 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

This is not hard to explain. First of all no one ever called Ortiz the most feared HW. He is very respectable today and without question a top 5 guy right now. Golovkin on the other hand has been talked about in many circles as an absolute monster and already and ATG.
Ortiz has beaten one good heavyweight. I mean, if Jennings is a good heavyweight. GGG has beaten 10 Jennings already.

Menty's Photo Menty 30 Jul 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 30 July 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

Hope Fury is ready for it.

Letís see - if he looks too good against the Italian guy then we might see some excuses from Wilder and the fight fall through. Either way, Wilder is currently betting that Fury is nowhere near his fighting best.

View PostMenty, on 30 July 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

Letís see - if he looks too good against the Italian guy then we might see some excuses from Wilder and the fight fall through. Either way, Wilder is currently betting that Fury is nowhere near his fighting best.
Maybe. Either way, Iím interested in the fight.

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 30 July 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Ortiz has beaten one good heavyweight. I mean, if Jennings is a good heavyweight. GGG has beaten 10 Jennings already.
That's actually the problem with G. Too many Jennings.  Ortiz knew he was better after just one and quickly stepped up to fight Wilder. G has been satisfied fighting jenninges's all his career.

View Postrayajr, on 30 July 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

That's actually the problem with G. Too many Jennings.  Ortiz knew he was better after just one and quickly stepped up to fight Wilder. G has been satisfied fighting jenninges's all his career.
Ortiz has been in 2 meaningful fights. 2.

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 30 July 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Ortiz has been in 2 meaningful fights. 2.
One was equal to the best G has done and the other was way more impressive than whatever G has done.  Lemon proved some guys don't need to have a lot of fights to establish themselves sometimes.

View Postrayajr, on 30 July 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

One was equal to the best G has done and the other was way more impressive than whatever G has done.  Lemon proved some guys don't need to have a lot of fights to establish themselves sometimes.
Even if that is true, a win over a fringe contender in Jennings and a TKO loss to Wilder tells you heís a beast? I just donít see the logic.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 06 Aug 2018

View PostMenty, on 30 July 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

Let's see - if he looks too good against the Italian guy then we might see some excuses from Wilder and the fight fall through. Either way, Wilder is currently betting that Fury is nowhere near his fighting best.

Quack Quack Wilder.  :sleep:

rayajr's Photo rayajr 06 Aug 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 30 July 2018 - 09:30 PM, said:

Even if that is true, a win over a fringe contender in Jennings and a TKO loss to Wilder tells you heís a beast? I just donít see the logic.
I don't see where I used the word beast.  Ortiz isnt a top 5 HW, today?

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 06 Aug 2018

View Postrayajr, on 06 August 2018 - 09:42 AM, said:

I don't see where I used the word beast.  Ortiz isnt a top 5 HW, today?
I guess heíd be top 5 but thatís more about the division than him himself. His claim to fame is wobbling wilder.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 06 Aug 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 06 August 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

I guess heíd be top 5 but thatís more about the division than him himself. His claim to fame is wobbling wilder.
That's A good claim AJ can't say that

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 06 Aug 2018

View Postboxalettice, on 06 August 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

That's A good claim AJ can't say that
No AJ canít. But he can say heís beaten a HOF heavyweight champion in Klitschko. He can say heís beaten Whyte. He can say he unified the titles.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 06 Aug 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 06 August 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

No AJ canít. But he can say heís beaten a HOF heavyweight champion in Klitschko. He can say heís beaten Whyte. He can say he unified the titles.
AJ is only cool 2 you common wealth country's. American fans are all about Wilder like Rayajr and El Juan. As well is my self