←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The NFL Thread

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 01:02 PM

ATLien, on 21 October 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

:lol:/> What is this league you speak of?  The AAFL?  I know we have a team in that one that I won't care about as well.

Yeah that one

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 01:07 PM

View Postbazooka, on 18 October 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

Yes, my son. I know. The point is, why leave the shitty CA town where you have a fan base to go to any even shittier CA town that doesn't care about you?
I know that is a lot for your pea brain to comprehend but maybe it will make sense this time
$$$

ATLien's Photo ATLien Today, 01:09 PM

View PostEl Juan, on 21 October 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Yeah that one
Wow.  That's a serious fall from grace for Trent.  Dude is hanging on by a thread.  I have a cousin that got drafted by the team here.  I think Vick is on the coaching staff.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 01:12 PM

ATLien, on 21 October 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Wow.  That's a serious fall from grace for Trent.  Dude is hanging on by a thread.  I have a cousin that got drafted by the team here.  I think Vick is on the coaching staff.

Blake Sims is his QB.

rayajr's Photo rayajr Today, 01:16 PM

bazooka, on 20 October 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

They fucked up by moving to a worse scenario in the same shithole state
I don't think you know wtf you are talking about. There's a bigger picture here and it would be best if you simply stfu and let it play out. I need your opinion on this like I need you banging on your ceiling while I'm trying to balance your mom's fat ass on my cock. Let the professionals do their shit son.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 01:22 PM

bazooka, on 19 October 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Yes the overall problem is California. They don't tend to care much about sports unless the teams are really good.
How many games have you been to in San Diego? I have been to one, so I bet that is one more than you have.
I observed a fanbase that didn't have a lot of passion for their team. It reminds me of Miami.

Anyways...point still stands.
They cultivated a fan base in San Diego starting back in the early 1960s. Why leave for another nearby city that lacks a passionate base? Media market be damned if the people aren't showing up.

Are you surprised that they could not instantly develop a large fan base in Los Angeles upon moving there? I am not. People there don't give a fuck. Because they are donkey fucking dummies like you I suppose.
Lol dude, you live on the other side of the country. Stop acting like you know California.

LA loves itís Rams. They certainly give a fuck about them. Iíve tried to educate you on the SD fan base before, but you obviously refuse to, either pay attention, or take it serious. SD fan base is way more fickle. Tons of implants from across the country bringing their fandom along with them. Then thereís raiders fans who probably rivial charger fans in numbers. Huge 49íer fan base as well. SD definitely has their hardcore base of fans, but itís not as big as youíd expect.

Chargers play in Carson, which isnít too far from Orange County (Anaheim), wouldnít be surprise if they have growing fan base there. Up here they have access to two huge markets LA/OC, in SD they were isolated with a small fan base who were so fickle that their games would constantly get blacked out on local tv because not enough fans would show up to the game. Tv deal was obviously shit too. Here in LA I doubt they have that problem, TV is the money maker because of the huge fan base. We didnít get charger games in TV on the regular when they played in SD, we do now that they play in LA.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 01:40 PM

Jack Tripper, on 21 October 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

$$$
Yes they believe they would be tapping into the second largest media Market in the country. I understand that. But what good is all of that if fans are not showing up?

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 01:41 PM

rayajr, on 21 October 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

I don't think you know wtf you are talking about. There's a bigger picture here and it would be best if you simply stfu and let it play out. I need your opinion on this like I need you banging on your ceiling while I'm trying to balance your mom's fat ass on my cock. Let the professionals do their shit son.
Coming from my moronic son who is easily confused all the time. I am pretty sure you know Jack shit about this. Your anus hurts because I insulted your state

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 01:44 PM

Jack Tripper, on 21 October 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

Lol dude, you live on the other side of the country. Stop acting like you know California.

LA loves itís Rams. They certainly give a fuck about them. Iíve tried to educate you on the SD fan base before, but you obviously refuse to, either pay attention, or take it serious. SD fan base is way more fickle. Tons of implants from across the country bringing their fandom along with them. Then thereís raiders fans who probably rivial charger fans in numbers. Huge 49íer fan base as well. SD definitely has their hardcore base of fans, but itís not as big as youíd expect.

Chargers play in Carson, which isnít too far from Orange County (Anaheim), wouldnít be surprise if they have growing fan base there. Up here they have access to two huge markets LA/OC, in SD they were isolated with a small fan base who were so fickle that their games would constantly get blacked out on local tv because not enough fans would show up to the game. Tv deal was obviously shit too. Here in LA I doubt they have that problem, TV is the money maker because of the huge fan base. We didnít get charger games in TV on the regular when they played in SD, we do now that they play in LA.
Where did you try to educate me? If you made a previous post then I perhaps did not see it...

I will stick to my inclination that your fans down there are not very good. It's a Rams and Gayders town.
Maybe someday Los Angeles will embrace the Chargers but it will probably take a while...assuming they stay put.

P.S. raya sucks donkey cock like a champ

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 01:52 PM

bazooka, on 21 October 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

Yes they believe they would be tapping into the second largest media Market in the country. I understand that. But what good is all of that if fans are not showing up?
Itís takes time.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 01:56 PM

bazooka, on 21 October 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

Where did you try to educate me? If you made a previous post then I perhaps did not see it...

I will stick to my inclination that your fans down there are not very good. It's a Rams and Gayders town.
Maybe someday Los Angeles will embrace the Chargers but it will probably take a while...assuming they stay put.

P.S. raya sucks donkey cock like a champ
Some kid that works for us said that a bunch of his friends are charger fans, I was shocked, I asked him why they werenít Rams fans? He said he thinks itís cuz everyone else was. I know that is not the norm, Rams are big out here and growing, but could be a microcosm of things to come. Especially if they mainly pull from OC, they love rooting against the main LA teams.

True Fist's Photo True Fist Today, 01:58 PM

Panthers secondary sucks fucking balls. You can throw it on em all day.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 02:16 PM

Jack Tripper, on 21 October 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

Some kid that works for us said that a bunch of his friends are charger fans, I was shocked, I asked him why they werenít Rams fans? He said he thinks itís cuz everyone else was. I know that is not the norm, Rams are big out here and growing, but could be a microcosm of things to come. Especially if they mainly pull from OC, they love rooting against the main LA teams.
The Rams have cultivated that fanbase since the 1950s I believe. Did you know that the Rams originated in Cleveland?

True Fist's Photo True Fist Today, 02:57 PM

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 04:32 PM

bazooka, on 21 October 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

The Rams have cultivated that fanbase since the 1950s I believe. Did you know that the Rams originated in Cleveland?
Think my pops has mentioned that before.