←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Ot Posts - Read 'em Here

chewbie's Photo chewbie 11 May 2017

rayajr, on 11 May 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

The 12 million for Chavez off only 1 mill buys is crazy. I thought the fight would do more actually. Had no idea Jr would make out so well.
Why do you think he couldn't pull the trigger against Canelo? I figure you would know given how frequently he unloads onto your face. :lol: :lol: :horse: :horse: :horse:

DePonce's Photo DePonce 11 May 2017

chewbie, on 11 May 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

Why do you think he couldn't pull the trigger against Canelo? I figure you would know given how frequently he unloads onto your face. :lol:/> :lol:/> :horse:/> :horse:/> :horse:/>

:lol: :lol:

Chance's Photo Chance 11 May 2017

^ Those were too good to delete

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 05 Aug 2017

Chance, on 11 May 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

^ Those were too good to delete

chewbie's Photo chewbie 26 Sep 2017

bazooka, on 26 September 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

at the time, a lot of people thought Judah was well on his way to being a really special fighter.  He definitely had the physical tools.  That win for KT really did boost his image.

I'm surprised nobody else has jumped on this comment.  Wow, mane.  Wow
But I understand what JCC means to you and your people.  So i get it.  But he lost.  Period.
Been down this path with raya before. He's held on to his views and recognizing that it may have been a draw is actually progress. I think he just needed to watch a clear replay instead of on the bootleg VHS that he has connected to the headrests in his donkey cart. :lol: :lol: :horse: :horse: :horse:

bazooka's Photo bazooka 26 Sep 2017

chewbie, on 26 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

Been down this path with raya before. He's held on to his views and recognizing that it may have been a draw is actually progress. I think he just needed to watch a clear replay instead of on the bootleg VHS that he has connected to the headrests in his donkey cart. :lol: :lol: :horse: :horse: :horse:
:lol:

One of my favorite boxing YouTubers talked about that fight in one of his videos. He's a black mane from NYC, living in Cali.  I think he said he may have been in Mexico for that fight?  Can't recall for certain.  But he said he watched it around a lot of Mexicanes, and many were apologizing to him after the fight.  They knew who won.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 19 Nov 2017

Post.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 30 Dec 2017

bazooka, on 26 September 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

:lol:/>

One of my favorite boxing YouTubers talked about that fight in one of his videos. He's a black mane from NYC, living in Cali.  I think he said he may have been in Mexico for that fight?  Can't recall for certain.  But he said he watched it around a lot of Mexicanes, and many were apologizing to him after the fight.  They knew who won.
Mane

ATLien's Photo ATLien 24 Jan 2018

johnnyblaze, on 24 January 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Khan is currently targeting the tough Phil Lo Greco.

Who made up this Khan Broner nonsense?
Posted Image

rayajr's Photo rayajr 25 Jan 2018

ATLien, on 24 January 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

Posted Image
Lol.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 28 Jan 2018

ATLien, on 24 January 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

Posted Image
who cut the cheese? Yuck