boxadore, on 20 July 2017 - 12:21 AM, said:

rubbish
shut up cunt face

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 20 Jul 2017

bazooka, on 20 July 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

I bet you have a cunt face
Yup just ate the wife son.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 21 Jul 2017

Second episode was good. Franklin is really beginning to find out just how deep he needs to go into the rabbit hole to be successful in the coke game. Once he does though, there's no turning back.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 02 Sep 2017

Anybody still watching this? It's been pretty good so far.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 02 Sep 2017

Forgot all about it. What channel is it on?

bazooka's Photo bazooka 03 Sep 2017

WhenWeWereKings, on 02 September 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Forgot all about it. What channel is it on?
derp.  Thread title is a dead giveaway.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 03 Sep 2017

bazooka, on 03 September 2017 - 12:31 AM, said:

derp.  Thread title is a dead giveaway.
haha oops!  I checked my guide, don't have it.  Have to download it.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 05 Sep 2017

True Fist, on 02 September 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Anybody still watching this? It's been pretty good so far.
I stuck with it.  It's aight and it's really picking up now, but I wouldn't say it's mandatory viewing.  I'm just too far invested now that I have to see this thing thru the end.  I'm tired of Franlin getting beat up.  I'm gonna need him to stand his ground once.  CIA man is gonna have to kill that nosey chick. Looks like IOS is gonna have to take out some folks as well since the cousin and uncle are running things now

True Fist's Photo True Fist 05 Sep 2017

ATLien, on 05 September 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

I stuck with it.  It's aight and it's really picking up now, but I wouldn't say it's mandatory viewing.  I'm just too far invested now that I have to see this thing thru the end.  I'm tired of Franlin getting beat up.  I'm gonna need him to stand his ground once.  CIA man is gonna have to kill that nosey chick. Looks like IOS is gonna have to take out some folks as well since the cousin and uncle are running things now

Yeah, it did take a little bit to gain some steam. You can tell that they're setting the story up for the long haul. The last few episodes have been really good.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 08 Sep 2017

Well, I knew that chick had to die but that whole scenario too quite the twist.  Definitely didn't see that coming especially the alejandro part.  Everyone's storline basically advanced by killing off someone.   Somehow this show even in the finale isn't as riveting to me as I think it should be.  This first season did do alot of table setting.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 08 Sep 2017

ATLien, on 08 September 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

Well, I knew that chick had to die but that whole scenario too quite the twist.  Definitely didn't see that coming especially the alejandro part.  Everyone's storline basically advanced by killing off someone.   Somehow this show even in the finale isn't as riveting to me as I think it should be.  This first season did do alot of table setting.

It was a good finale. Yep, lots of table setting! :lol:

I was kind of bummed Alejandro got taken out. Dumb move in my opinion. He was quite reliable and did the dirt that needed to be done. Stupid Teddy. Oh well.

I liked that Franklin is G'd out now. It took all season but he's focused and knows what he needs to do in this game. I like that his uncle was proud of his evolution too.

I guess Lucia is the big boss now that her uncle for taken out. She'll run the show with Oso.

Looks like Teddy and Franklin will connect next season. All things are set now. I anticipate the next season ramping up the pace.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 06 Jul 2018

Season 2 starting in two weeks!

Do to the slow burn pace of season 1, this show is probably good for a binge before season 2 starts.

Looking forward to Franklin growing his empire. The previews show Teddy has a new partner too.