←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The Official "i'm Tired Of Trump W...

jimbag's Photo jimbag Today, 11:22 AM

View Postbazooka, on 20 April 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

anyone looking for a good laugh?


"At CNN, we don't do opinion, we put the story out there and we try to stay in the middle of the road.” — @donlemon
If MSNBC is the ditch on the left, and FOX is the ditch on the right....

Any story interesting enough is worth looking at from as many angles and sources as possible. See what adds up and what doesn't, and try to tune out the noise.
Quote

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:35 AM

View Postjimbag, on 20 April 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

If MSNBC is the ditch on the left, and FOX is the ditch on the right....

Any story interesting enough is worth looking at from as many angles and sources as possible. See what adds up and what doesn't, and try to tune out the noise.

You're so far skewed to the left, when you see a network that doesn't blast negative Trump news 90% of the time, it looks like it's biased.


Fox covers all stories. CNN focuses on negative Trump stories
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 11:53 AM

View Postjimbag, on 20 April 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

If MSNBC is the ditch on the left, and FOX is the ditch on the right....

Any story interesting enough is worth looking at from as many angles and sources as possible. See what adds up and what doesn't, and try to tune out the noise.
i just don't care for Lemon.  Or Stelter.  Whiners who offer nothing other than opinion.  Erin Burnett is on CNN, right?  I don't mind her.  People who don't overreact and exaggerate every little thing that they don't agree with.
Quote

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 11:57 AM

Oh I laughed and laughed and laughed....




Posted Image
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 12:25 PM

 bazooka, on 20 April 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

anyone looking for a good laugh?


"At CNN, we don't do opinion, we put the story out there and we try to stay in the middle of the road.” — @donlemon
They’ve been shitting all over James Comey, you guys probably assumed the opposite.
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 12:25 PM

 Johnny Hopper, on 20 April 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:



You're so far skewed to the left, when you see a network that doesn't blast negative Trump news 90% of the time, it looks like it's biased.


Fox covers all stories. CNN focuses on negative Trump stories
What are you? A centrist? :lol:
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 12:34 PM

View PostJack Tripper, on 20 April 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

They've been shitting all over James Comey, you guys probably assumed the opposite.
by propping him up for telling the truth (allegedly) in a book?
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 12:40 PM

 bazooka, on 20 April 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

by propping him up for telling the truth (allegedly) in a book?
By saying his personal attacks on Trump hurt his credibility. By saying that Comey being the former FBI head, shouldn’t be saying things like “it’s possible”. That’s just off the top of my head. They scrutinized his book and interview pretty well.
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka Today, 12:47 PM

View PostJack Tripper, on 20 April 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

By saying his personal attacks on Trump hurt his credibility. By saying that Comey being the former FBI head, shouldn't be saying things like "it's possible". That's just off the top of my head. They scrutinized his book and interview pretty well.
Good.
As i said during the campaign a couple years ago (can't recall if you were one of the people who scoffed at me for saying so)....our intelligence agencies are far too politicized.  Comey and this book is kinda shameful IMO, just like these Navy SEALs doing reality TV and books.  I understand that's the world we live in now, but to me that's no different than some soldier coming back from war and bragging in public about all the bodies he bagged.  Shameful shyt.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr Today, 01:04 PM

 Johnny Hopper, on 20 April 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

Oh I laughed and laughed and laughed....




Posted Image
So you think a guy can only support Trump or minority rights? Cant be both huh?

Interesting.

Revealing as well.
Quote