←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Fury Signs With Warren, Comeback June 9, M...

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 17 Apr 2018

View Post9secondko, on 17 April 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

Fury was a so-so heavyweight who got by on being giant.

Now, quite s few heavyweights are nearly his size.

And in the fights where he actually seemed impressive, he was busted for drugs in that timeframe.

Add to that recreational drugs and an idiot mentality along with letting himself go as far as he did (could barely utter a sentence before oxygen depletion set in).

I think Fury has the desire to be something again. He wonít do any real drug testing until he HAS to. But with Joshua or Briggs, he wonít have to. None of those guys want the real testing.

Fury can get within striking distance of where he was as he fuels up on PEDS again. But he wonít ever reach that pinnacle.

Heís too far gone and I suspect he will suffer some consistent injuries during training that prevent him from making a full run.
Yeah I wish him the best though I hope he's does good. He's my second favorite next 2 wilder

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 19 Apr 2018

View Post9secondko, on 17 April 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

Fury was a so-so heavyweight who got by on being giant.

Now, quite s few heavyweights are nearly his size.

And in the fights where he actually seemed impressive, he was busted for drugs in that timeframe.

Add to that recreational drugs and an idiot mentality along with letting himself go as far as he did (could barely utter a sentence before oxygen depletion set in).

I think Fury has the desire to be something again. He wonít do any real drug testing until he HAS to. But with Joshua or Briggs, he wonít have to. None of those guys want the real testing.

Fury can get within striking distance of where he was as he fuels up on PEDS again. But he wonít ever reach that pinnacle.

Heís too far gone and I suspect he will suffer some consistent injuries during training that prevent him from making a full run.
Now the heavyweights are his size? Theyíve been huge for a while now. Heís been training for months and no reported injuries for what itís worth.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 20 Apr 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 19 April 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Now the heavyweights are his size? Theyíve been huge for a while now. Heís been training for months and no reported injuries for what itís worth.

You need to pay attention.

I said QUITE A FEW are NEARLY his size.

Not in terms of how fat he got. In terms of stature.

Come on msn. You canít really be that dense. Youíre really reaching if you have to turn what I said into heavyweights period are exactly his size. For real??

The heavies are getting bigger. Fury isnít some giant among ants anymore.

And no, the GOOD fighters havenít been furyís size. You had the Julius Longs and the audleys. But now youíre getting some athletic big guys in.