←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Johnnyblaze Is Having A Beat And Greet

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 13 Jun 2018

 Gayajr, on 13 June 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:


Im Kind of gay to worry about how well my shit works. Thanks for the concern though bro.
Yuck
Quote

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 14 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 13 June 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:

Kind of gay to worry about how well my shit works. Thanks for the concern though bro.

Call Liberty Medical bro.

They'll help you live a better life



Posted Image
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 14 Jun 2018

 Johnny Hopper, on 14 June 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:



Call Liberty Medical bro.

They'll help you live a better life



Posted Image
Gotta love hopper going low blows. What's next faggit, are you gonna make fun of me cause my puppy died of parvo when I was 12 years old?

You're a sack of shit of the highest degree. A low blowing faggit to be more accurate.

Quote

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 14 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

Gotta love hopper going low blows. What's next faggit, are you gonna make fun of me cause my puppy died of parvo when I was 12 years old?

You're a sack of shit of the highest degree. A low blowing faggit to be more accurate.

Aww man, I didn't know your puppy died of parvo mane, I'm truly sorry and I wish I could build a time machine and go back and give the 12 year old Raya a hug and say "It's alright buddy, someday you'll get the dibeetus, and this won't even seem like a big deal comparatively speaking"
Quote

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 14 Jun 2018

Come on Raya, I know people with the D, they take a shot and it's all good. If I thought you had lost feet and shit you know I wouldn't be clowning on that
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 Jun 2018

I was there when raya was 12. His dog didn't die.  Myself and his mom told him that but really just gave the dog away because he wasn't taking care of it.
Quote

DARTH KONG's Photo DARTH KONG 14 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:


Gotta love hopper going low blows. What's next faggit, are you gonna make fun of me cause my puppy died of parvo when I was 12 years old?

You're a sack of shit of the highest degree. A low blowing faggit to be more accurate.
HA HA HA MUCHADA RIPPED YOU A NEW ONE....       DARTH KONG
Quote

DARTH KONG's Photo DARTH KONG 14 Jun 2018

 Johnny Hopper, on 14 June 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:



Call Liberty Medical bro.

They'll help you live a better life



Posted Image
HA HA HA....        DARTH KONG
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 14 Jun 2018

See that shit, hopper? That's the kind of level of trash you lowered yourself to. Darth shit level. The lowest of the low.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 14 Jun 2018

Attention staff: principal rayajr here, the summer school kids are having a food fight. Janitor Darth, clean it up bitch.
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Attention staff: principal rayajr here, the summer school kids are having a food fight. Janitor Darth, clean it up bitch.
:lol:
Quote

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 14 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

See that shit, hopper? That's the kind of level of trash you lowered yourself to. Darth shit level. The lowest of the low.

Hey mane, you attack me every post I make. What am I supposed to do just be your punching bag son? I've never just attacked you out of nowhere.

I'm the pound's Kwi Chang Kane. I seek only peace and maybe to snatch a pebble from somebodies hand every once in  while, but I'll bust somebodies ass if they come after me.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 14 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

See that shit, hopper? That's the kind of level of trash you lowered yourself to. Darth shit level. The lowest of the low.
You Draining a donkey is beyond low
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 15 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Attention staff: principal rayajr here, the summer school kids are having a food fight. Janitor Darth, clean it up bitch.
:lol:
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 15 Jun 2018

 rayajr, on 14 June 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Attention staff: principal rayajr here, I'm ready to suck many men and it's going the get messy . Janitor Darth, clean it up bitch.
Keep it real
Quote