←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Canelo - Fielding December 15 At M S G

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 13 Oct 2018

bazooka, on 13 October 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Prime vs Prime, Andre Ward beats Golovkin 100 times out of 100.

Flip the names around and you’ll have it.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 13 Oct 2018

9secondko, on 13 October 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

Flip the names around and you’ll have it.
I always thought you were touched.
Turns out you're just certifiably insane.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 13 Oct 2018

boxalettice, on 13 October 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

Your Hero retired based on the Fact he saw Canelo and wanted no part! He felt the heat and he got out of the Kitchen. Smart man
Lmao you don’t even believe that

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 14 Oct 2018

9secondko, on 13 October 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

We aren’t talking GGG now. We are talking years ago when that fight was a possibility. At that time, Golovkin would have beaten Ward inside the distance.
Based on what? All those KO wins GGG has against P4P level fighters? All those KO losses we’ve seen Ward suffer to smaller fighters?

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 15 Oct 2018

WhenWeWereKings, on 14 October 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Based on what? All those KO wins GGG has against P4P level fighters? All those KO losses we’ve seen Ward suffer to smaller fighters?

Based on the skill he showed and HOW he beat those fighters. And the fact that he was better than top opposition at an advanced age for his weight class.

There are gifts I. Play as well: power, durability, and stamina. And he’s a more skilled puncher than Ward.

Andre is really only good at wrestling. It’s how he has gotten where he has. Even when he was getting dominated vs. Kovalevs in their first fight, what does he do? Ditched the boxing and goes back to wrestling.

Golovkin is strong enough that Ward wouldn’t get free reign in the clinch or off of it. Kovalevs showed what happens when Ward is faced with disciplined power and a good jab.

GGG was twice the fighter Kovalevs was. Even made him quit in sparring.

Ward won his fights based on tenacity and wrestling. He’d meet his match in Golovkin who would be just as tenacious, but with a better chin, better stamina, and far greater power.

at 160-164, GGG humbles Ward.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 15 Oct 2018

9secondko, on 15 October 2018 - 02:31 AM, said:

Based on the skill he showed and HOW he beat those fighters. And the fact that he was better than top opposition at an advanced age for his weight class.

There are gifts I. Play as well: power, durability, and stamina. And he’s a more skilled puncher than Ward.

Andre is really only good at wrestling. It’s how he has gotten where he has. Even when he was getting dominated vs. Kovalevs in their first fight, what does he do? Ditched the boxing and goes back to wrestling.

Golovkin is strong enough that Ward wouldn’t get free reign in the clinch or off of it. Kovalevs showed what happens when Ward is faced with disciplined power and a good jab.

Ward won his fights based on tenacity and wrestling. He’d meet his match in Golovkin who would be just as tenacious, but with a better chin, better stamina, and far greater power.

:lol:

rayajr's Photo rayajr 15 Oct 2018

:lol: :lol:

And I only read the first sentence.

rayajr, on 15 October 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

:lol: :lol:

And I only read the first sentence.
If you really want a good laugh, just read the last sentence.

DePonce's Photo DePonce 15 Oct 2018

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

rayajr's Photo rayajr 15 Oct 2018

bazooka, on 15 October 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

If you really want a good laugh, just read the last sentence.
Lol. At 160 the scales humble Ward.

Of course....9sec wants to dehydrate Ward down to a skeleton first.  Then my hero will beat Andre!
Never mind that GGG could easily make 168.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 16 Oct 2018

Looking like Canelo will end up on DAZN.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 16 Oct 2018

View Postbazooka, on 15 October 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

Of course....9sec wants to dehydrate Ward down to a skeleton first.  Then my hero will beat Andre!
Never mind that GGG could easily make 168.
You'd think he would be looking to move there after making 160 for over a decade.