←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Poor Manny Showing Signs Of Permanent Damage

ender's Photo ender 23 Jul 2018

View PostRaghavan1, on 23 July 2018 - 03:05 AM, said:

Do you think Manny was not properly guided by Bob Arum?
Arum is a promoter not an accountant.

The Puncher's Photo The Puncher 23 Jul 2018

View Postchewbie, on 22 July 2018 - 05:55 AM, said:

Ok so that we’re clear then, when you were saying he’s a billionaire you meant in Filipino pesos right? A billion Filipino pesos converts roughly to $19 million US dollars. An amount that frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if that exceeded PACs net worth. And by net I mean adjusted for his tax liability which he owes in US dollars. But you have conviction in manny’s financial health despite multiple sources reporting that he is heading toward the end of his career owing a lot of back taxes and without a lot of liquidity? Based on the reporting requirements for Filipino elected officials?

It appears from your post that you are questioning the accuracy of Pac's net worth statement which is a requirement for him being a senator in his country.  Well, several years back the Chief Justice of the Philippines was removed from office for supposedly filing an inaccurate statement of assets, liabilities and networth. So, it is not just some reporting requirement. If their is one those public officials are always accused off, its "hidden wealth". I have not heard
of any public official being accused of hiding his liabilities.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 23 Jul 2018

View PostThe Puncher, on 23 July 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

It appears from your post that you are questioning the accuracy of Pac's net worth statement which is a requirement for him being a senator in his country.  Well, several years back the Chief Justice of the Philippines was removed from office for supposedly filing an inaccurate statement of assets, liabilities and networth. So, it is not just some reporting requirement. If their is one those public officials are always accused off, its "hidden wealth". I have not heard
He should not be broke or anywhere near it. He should never be broke even if he only cashed the Mayweather check. If he is worth ONLY 20 million, he must have lost a lot.  If that continues he will in fact be broke one day.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Jul 2018

View Postrayajr, on 23 July 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

He should not be broke or anywhere near it. He should never be broke even if he only cashed the Mayweather check. If he is worth ONLY 20 million, he must have lost a lot.  If that continues he will in fact be broke one day.
After the Floyd fight, he built 1000 houses for poor families in the PH. He will be broke, without a doubt.

chewbie's Photo chewbie 23 Jul 2018

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 23 July 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

After the Floyd fight, he built 1000 houses for poor families in the PH. He will be broke, without a doubt.
That probably cost him $75k USD

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Jul 2018

View Postchewbie, on 23 July 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

That probably cost him $75k USD
:lol:

I think he built a hospital at some point, or has plans to.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 23 Jul 2018

View PostThe Puncher, on 20 July 2018 - 12:50 AM, said:

His latest net worth for 2017 reflects he is still a billionaire.
:lol:

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 23 July 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

If he bought the properties he built on that doesn't seem to bad.  Something tells me he gave it away though.

chewbie's Photo chewbie 23 Jul 2018

View PostThe Puncher, on 23 July 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

It seems that in our conversation you’ve tried to convince me that pac is a billionaire and that Filipino politicians’ reporting standards add credibility to whatever pac says his financial status is. Thanks for playing.

View Postender, on 23 July 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

Lol. I don't think you know what an accountant does.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 24 Jul 2018

View PostEl Juan, on 23 July 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

Roy was completely washed up. That was a joke of a fight.

So was TITO. and Roy was the naturally bigger guy. He was ripped while Tito looked pudgy.

It was a fun fight to watch but one that was ultimately meaningless.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 24 Jul 2018

View Postrayajr, on 23 July 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

If he bought the properties he built on that doesn't seem to bad.  Something tells me he gave it away though.
Pretty sure he just gave it all away.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 24 Jul 2018

Manny is a awesome Christian

simba's Photo simba 28 Jul 2018

View Postender, on 23 July 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

True Gabe, but uncle Bob surely knows how to count $$$. :D