←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Another Shooting- Gaming Tournament In Jac...

Willikn's Photo Willikn 11 Sep 2018

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 09 September 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

Video from shoot out. Cops running out in the open just to get a shot off at this guy.

Hilarious that while these guys were out their risking their own lives for people they don't know, Nike is paying millions to portray some dickhead who makes general derogatory statements about cops. I'm sure as these shots were being fired Tripper was changing a catheter or a bedpan, or some other act of heroism.

One of them was off duty.  He was doing some off the clock work for a contractor a block away.  The call came over and he busted arse down there.  He's the guy who put the shooter down.

Willikn's Photo Willikn 11 Sep 2018

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 11 September 2018 - 12:39 PM, said:

Kaepernick accuses all cops of being racist, supports the killing of police officers and donates money to foundations honoring people who murdered police.

False false false.

Get your facts straight.

Krapernick has no idea what he supports, what he wants, or who requires correction.  Don't believe me?  Review his comments over the years when he's asked exactly what he's doing.  Comical stuff.

He's doing what his big arsed girlfriend tells him to do.  Nothing more than this.  The next time he holds a press conference to entertain questions on this front, that'll be the first time.  This poor dude thought he was signing a contract with the Ravens last year until his girl put the kibosh on that.  She dresses him in Fidel Castro shirts.  HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO CASTRO IS!!!

Someone hands this poor guy a microphone the whole thing goes up in flames.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 11 Sep 2018

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 11 September 2018 - 12:39 PM, said:

Kaepernick accuses all cops of being racist, supports the killing of police officers and donates money to foundations honoring people who murdered police.

Nike paying him millions as police are out there risking their lives to take this guy out before he could kill anymore innocent people.
Thatís great. So what does Kaepernick have to do with this incident?

the_hater's Photo the_hater Yesterday, 07:09 PM

Transgender Rite Aid employee who killed three people before shooting herself twice in the head in Maryland had been diagnosed with mental illness in 2016 and legally bought her gun six months ago

https://www.dailymai...s_campaign=1490

the_hater's Photo the_hater Yesterday, 07:10 PM

View Postthe_hater, on 21 September 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

Transgender Rite Aid employee who killed three people before shooting herself twice in the head in Maryland had been diagnosed with mental illness in 2016 and legally bought her gun six months ago

Not white enough for wall to wall coverage.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Yesterday, 07:24 PM

We had a workplace shooting in a suburb of Madison,Wisconsin the other day. He injured three people before police killed the shooter. Not many details on it last I checked.

The stabbing of infant babies at a daycare in New York...that's crazy as hell though. Fucking shit...

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 08:57 PM

bazooka, on 21 September 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

We had a workplace shooting in a suburb of Madison,Wisconsin the other day. He injured three people before police killed the shooter. Not many details on it last I checked.

The stabbing of infant babies at a daycare in New York...that's crazy as hell though. Fucking shit...
You have to be a special type of headcase to harm a baby. I hope that cunt suffers daily from here until the end.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Yesterday, 09:08 PM

WhenWeWereKings, on 21 September 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

You have to be a special type of headcase to harm a baby. I hope that cunt suffers daily from here until the end.
He should be almost killed every day, then brought back. Do that for the rest of his pathetic life. He deserves a long painful torturous life. Peel off all his finger and toe nails, set him on fire so he gets third degree burns and then revive him, and almost drown him on a daily basis. Never kill him, thatís the easy way out.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Yesterday, 09:13 PM

Jack Tripper, on 21 September 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

He should be almost killed every day, then brought back. Do that for the rest of his pathetic life. He deserves a long painful torturous life. Peel off all his finger and toe nails, set him on fire so he gets third degree burns and then revive him, and almost drown him on a daily basis. Never kill him, thatís the easy way out.
In this case, he is a she.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Yesterday, 09:19 PM

This article gives a lot of details about the daycare center.

https://www.nytimes....queens-nyc.html

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 10:30 PM

WhenWeWereKings, on 21 September 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

The Democrats hurt millions of babies a year when they murder them.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 10:31 PM

the_hater, on 21 September 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

Anyone who says they are transgendered is mentally ill.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Yesterday, 10:50 PM

bazooka, on 21 September 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

This article gives a lot of details about the daycare center.

https://www.nytimes....queens-nyc.html
Evil bitch. Glad to read those infants survived...or were at least in critical condition and still have a chance. Fuck that bitch though, she deserves off the books kinda punishment. If she wants to see evil, Iíd show her evil.

bazooka's Photo bazooka Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Jack Tripper, on 21 September 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

Evil bitch. Glad to read those infants survived...or were at least in critical condition and still have a chance. Fuck that bitch though, she deserves off the books kinda punishment. If she wants to see evil, Iíd show her evil.
When I first heard the story, I thought it was a loon who is against immigration. But it's someone who worked there...