←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Hearn Shows His True Colors

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 11 Jul 2018

Whyte will face a total BUM. Some eastern European club fighter
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 12 Jul 2018

View Postboxalettice, on 11 July 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

Whyte will face a total BUM. Some eastern European club fighter
good thread
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 12 Jul 2018

In the absence of Hitman, I'll do his job.

https://www.youtube....h?v=LPn0KFlbqX8

:D
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 12 Jul 2018

View Postboxalettice, on 11 July 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

Whyte will face a total BUM. Some eastern European club fighter
By bum you mean former IBF champ Joe Parker?  And by eastern euro club fighter, you mean New Zealander, Joe Parker?  :lol:
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 12 Jul 2018

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 12 July 2018 - 03:26 AM, said:

By bum you mean former IBF champ Joe Parker?  And by eastern euro club fighter, you mean New Zealander, Joe Parker?  :lol:

New Zealand is like Wales.  Nobody knows where it is.
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 12 Jul 2018

View PostBoxingFan, on 12 July 2018 - 03:34 AM, said:

New Zealand is like Wales.

except when it comes to rugby. :D

wouldn't it be horrible if the welsh could play like the all blacks. :lol:
Quote

Chance's Photo Chance 12 Jul 2018

 BoxingFan, on 12 July 2018 - 03:34 AM, said:



New Zealand is like Wales.  Nobody knows where it is.
arent you from wales?
Quote