←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

College Hosts No Whites Pool Party

El Juan's Photo El Juan 14 Apr 2018

WhenWeWereKings, on 14 April 2018 - 09:23 AM, said:

So you have a pussy and the wife has a tiny little cock. How nice.

We like to share.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 14 Apr 2018

Johnny Hopper, on 13 April 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

Hopefully cooler heads prevail. You don't have at least a token white there as lifeguard and somebody is gonna drown is all I'm saying.

And before somebody says I'm stereotyping that black people can't swim, I'm not. All I'm saying is that black people can't swim.
No need to fret.  Lifeguard at one of these parties is the easiest job ever.  Here's a pic from the party

Posted Image

jimbag's Photo jimbag 14 Apr 2018

ATLien, on 14 April 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

No need to fret.  Lifeguard at one of these parties is the easiest job ever.  Here's a pic from the party

Posted Image
LOL

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 Apr 2018

Lol. The chicks don't want that water fucking with their hair.  What's the bruthas' excuse?

jkd's Photo jkd 14 Apr 2018

Posted Image

:lol:  for shame but :lol: nonetheless

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 15 Apr 2018

bazooka, on 14 April 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Lol. The chicks don't want that water fucking with their hair.  What's the bruthas' excuse?

Telling you, a lot of brother's can't swim. All other black stereotypes from my youth ( black folks don't ride skateboards, don't get tattoos, don't like dogs ) have been destroyed.  

But not the swimming thing. That's still around.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 15 Apr 2018

Posted Image

I'd like to see some 70 year old white lady go out there and start doing laps :lol: