←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Church Leadership Setting The Example

El Juan's Photo El Juan 12 Aug 2018

WhenWeWereKings, on 12 August 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

Jonís certainly is.
Nah I just donít see whatís funny. Chance is in here making things personal.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 12 Aug 2018

El Juan, on 12 August 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

Why is that funny to you?
Pop go's the Weasel

Chance's Photo Chance 13 Aug 2018

Iím making it personal because youíre threatening people with their personal info? If thatís the case, then yes. I am making it personal

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 13 Aug 2018

Chance, on 12 August 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

:lol:
:lol:

El Juan's Photo El Juan 13 Aug 2018

Chance, on 13 August 2018 - 01:42 PM, said:

Iím making it personal because youíre threatening people with their personal info? If thatís the case, then yes. I am making it personal

I wasnít threatening JB. Pretty sure by now (what is this like 15 years now?) that youíd realize Iím pretty harmless.

View PostEl Juan, on 13 August 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

I wasn't threatening JB. Pretty sure by now (what is this like 15 years now?) that you'd realize I'm pretty harmless.

View PostEl Juan, on 10 August 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

JB is just mad because I know everything about him. It's no big deal really. I'm not ever going to do anything with the information. It's just collateral.
what do you consider this?

Chance, on 13 August 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

what do you consider this?

I consider it home insurance in case a tornado (Johnny BLAZE) storms through town and knocks my house down. No threat to have insurance.

Letís flip this. Should I trust JB 100% not to storm through my neighborhood?

Iím not going to get in to semantics or hypotheticals with you. Youíre compiling personal information of people that post on this board after being warned not to. Now, what do you think I should do with that? What would you do if one of your parolees continues to do shit you tell them they canít do?

Chance, on 13 August 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Iím not going to get in to semantics or hypotheticals with you. Youíre compiling personal information of people that post on this board after being warned not to. Now, what do you think I should do with that? What would you do if one of your parolees continues to do shit you tell them they canít do?

Iím not compiling anything. If there is anything I still know itís all in my brain. Thatís crazy to believe that Iíd actually list information on paper. Trust me I donít have time for that nonsense.