←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Comics Coming To Television In 2018

ATLien's Photo ATLien 16 Aug 2018

Hey OMW! Did you knock out Cloak and Dagger yet?  U think it's worth watching?  And what network is this thing on?

Apparently there will definitely be a season 3 for Jessica Jones.  Season 2 dragged in parts.  I usually give some of these series a second run through i doubt I do it with this past season, even though I dozed off in parts.  I missed a good bit when brutha man and JJ's girl kinda kicked it.  Didn't even bother to rewind that part.  Maybe they can get some more Luke in their since he an night nurse don't appear to be an item anymote.

Willikn's Photo Willikn 16 Aug 2018

View PostATLien, on 16 August 2018 - 06:35 AM, said:

Hey ONE! Did you knock out Cloak and Dagger yet?  U think it's worth watching?  And what network is this thing on?

I'm an easy mark for any Marvel stuff.  Double down on that since I'm also a sucker for old school Louisiana culture themes.

It isn't a waste.  It is not dumbed down.  It would fit with the Netflix products.  I won't give it a "must see", but I think you will like it.

You can watch it on Hulu.  It originally ran on "FreeForm", which is an ABC affiliate.

View PostATLien, on 16 August 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

Maybe they can get some more Luke in their since he an night nurse don't appear to be an item anymore.

That is the end game.  That's their baby.

Posted Image

bazooka's Photo bazooka 16 Aug 2018

I thought he had the baby with Jessica Jones.

But yeah....Clare left him in LC2 when he started losing his temper a lot. I haven't yet gotten around to finishing season 2 since old man Willis got mad at me for watching everything out of order.

ATLien, on 16 August 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

Apparently there will definitely be a season 3 for Jessica Jones.  Season 2 dragged in parts.  I usually give some of these series a second run through i doubt I do it with this past season, even though I dozed off in parts.  I missed a good bit when brutha man and JJ's girl kinda kicked it.  Didn't even bother to rewind that part.  Maybe they can get some more Luke in their since he an night nurse don't appear to be an item anymote.
I tried to catch an episode of JJ2 last night. Fell asleep. Lol
That fat dude named Whizzer. Sounds like a name he got as a kid for peeing on something.

bazooka, on 16 August 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

I thought he had the baby with Jessica Jones.

What I meant.

Btw...as I understand it, the MCU combined night nurse and Clare Temple into the 1 character that Rosario Dawson plays.

View Postbazooka, on 16 August 2018 - 08:59 AM, said:

I tried to catch an episode of JJ2 last night. Fell asleep. Lol
That fat dude named Whizzer. Sounds like a name he got as a kid for peeing on something.
Damn dude, you've been going strong on this MCU stuff.  :lol: This season will try you.  It ain't bad, but maaaaaaan if you ever felt pacing of the show was an issue it definitely is in this case.  There's a particular person that irritated the hell out of me in this season.  U may feel the same as well by the end.

View Postbazooka, on 16 August 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

Btw...as I understand it, the MCU combined night nurse and Clare Temple into the 1 character that Rosario Dawson plays.
Didn't know there was a Claire Temple character and a night nurse charcter.

ATLien, on 16 August 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

Damn dude, you've been going strong on this MCU stuff.  :lol:/> This season will try you.  It ain't bad, but maaaaaaan if you ever felt pacing of the show was an issue it definitely is in this case.  There's a particular person that irritated the hell out of me in this season.  U may feel the same as well by the end.
Didn't know there was a Claire Temple character and a night nurse charcter.
Night Nurse
https://en.m.wikiped...t_Nurse_(comics)

In the Netflix exclusive Marvel Cinematic Universe web television series Daredevil, Rosario Dawson plays a nurse named Claire Temple, a character with composite attributes of Night Nurse and the comic book character with the same name, a doctor primarily associated with Luke Cage.[25][26][27] Daredevil showrunner Steven S. DeKnight noted that the character was originally "going to be the actual Night Nurse from the comics ... we had her name in a script and it came back that it was possible [the film side of the MCU] were going to use her" and "had plans for her down the road", necessitating the change to using the more obscure comics character Claire Temple as her name.[28][13] He added, "We just switched to another character that was very much kind of the same realm of Night Nurse".[13] Dawson reprised the role in the series: Jessica Jones,[29] Luke Cage,[30][31] Iron Fist, and The Defenders.[32][33] In Luke Cage, Claire is dismissively referred to as "Night Nurse" by a gangster named Sugar