←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Who's Got Jokes?

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 04 Aug 2018

Okay this taxi picks up a Nun. Then he keeps looking at her in the rearview. So she asks him why do you keep looking at me. Then the taxi driver says I know it's totally out of the question but I've always wanted to fuck a Nun. She replied it's not totally out of the question but you can't have children or a wife and the sex has to be Anal. Well then the taxi driver gets what he wants they have sex. Then he still keeps looking in the rearview then the Nun says I gave you what you wanted why are you still looking at me in the rearview? The Taxi driver says I'm married with kids. Then the Nun say okay Since we are both being honest my name is Bob and I'm going to a costum party.

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 04 Aug 2018

boxalettice, on 04 August 2018 - 12:33 AM, said:

Okay this taxi picks up a Nun. Then he keeps looking at her in the rearview. So she asks him why do you keep looking at me. Then the taxi driver says I know it's totally out of the question but I've always wanted to fuck a Nun. She replied it's not totally out of the question but you can't have children or a wife and the sex has to be Anal. Well then the taxi driver gets what he wants they have sex. Then he still keeps looking in the rearview then the Nun says I gave you what you wanted why are you still looking at me in the rearview? The Taxi driver says I'm married with kids. Then the Nun say okay Since we are both being honest my name is Bob and I'm going to a costum party.
Knew it was gonna be a gay joke. :sleep:

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 04 Aug 2018

Raghavan1, on 04 August 2018 - 12:56 AM, said:

Knew it was gonna be a gay joke. :sleep:/>
Ad A joke douche

bazooka's Photo bazooka 04 Aug 2018

Hickory dickory dock
boxalettice's wife was sucking my cock
the clock struck ten
i fucked her again
her husband is dumb as a rock

bazooka's Photo bazooka 04 Aug 2018