←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The Mlb Thread

bazooka's Photo bazooka 12 Sep 2018

Brewers take 2 of 3 in Shitcago and are now 1 game behind the Cubs for the division and the best record in the NL.  15 games remaining and only 3 vs. a winning team (STL).
Curtis Granderson with a big game tonight. I wasn't sure he was a good pickup at this point in his career but hey, if he provides some spark in the pennant chase then great.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 13 Sep 2018

bazooka, on 11 September 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

Brewers, bitches.  Brewers!
Stfu, vrzooka.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 13 Sep 2018

View Postrayajr, on 13 September 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Stfu, vrzooka.
Dodgers flopping like your Gayders!

rayajr's Photo rayajr 13 Sep 2018

bazooka, on 13 September 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Dodgers flopping like your Gayders!
Suck it.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 Sep 2018

Good start for the Brew Crew!  Yelich with a 2 run HR and Shaw with a solo shot in the 1st inning.  Yelich for MVP!!! :wav:

OK i saw something for the first time ever tonight.  Brewers with runners at 2nd and 3rd and 1 out. Arcia at the plate and tries to bunt home a run.  Its a high outside fastball so he kinda reaches and stabs at it, pushing it down the 1st base line.  With the infield in, it goes past them all and into right field for a bunt double.  Lol   A bunt that improves his slugging percentage.  Funny shyt.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 14 Sep 2018

bazooka, on 14 September 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

OK i saw something for the first time ever tonight.  Brewers with runners at 2nd and 3rd and 1 out. Arcia at the plate and tries to bunt home a run.  Its a high outside fastball so he kinda reaches and stabs at it, pushing it down the 1st base line.  With the infield in, it goes past them all and into right field for a bunt double.  Lol   A bunt that improves his slugging percentage.  Funny shyt.
Stfu. The Dodgers are winning again.

Come on Reds. You had a great chance to beat the Cubs tonight.  Get it done this weekend. <_<

View Postrayajr, on 14 September 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

Stfu. The Dodgers are winning again.
Tied with the Tardinals for the last WC spot.  Dodgers probably thinking division title at this point.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 17 Sep 2018

for the 3rd time in MLB history....a mane hits for the cycle twice in a season.  Congrats to Christian Yelich.  He shold be the NL MVP, but ESPN is shilling pretty hard for that faggot Javy Baez and some fag for Colorado who gets elevation aided stats.

Willikn's Photo Willikn 17 Sep 2018

It only counts against real MLB teams.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 17 Sep 2018

View PostWillikn, on 17 September 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

It only counts against real MLB teams.
well at least the Brewers found one division team they can beat.  Surprisingly, Piss has downright owned them this season.  Won something like 12 of 19 games.  Cubs won 11 from them i think.  Brewers can take the season series from STL with a series win in about a week.  Gonna be a big one there.  Liking this team a lot but i have a feeling that even if they make the WS, they're just cannon fodder for the AL team whether it be Houston or Boston.  I don't put much stock in the A's but....ya never know.