←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Ugly Kid Having An Eight-rounder

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 30 Sep 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 30 September 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

see joe joyce is on the card as well.
do you still think degales an ATG british fighter Edward lol?
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 30 Sep 2018

View Poststevieb_8006, on 30 September 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

do you still think degales an ATG british fighter Edward lol?

first time i saw him fight was winning aba's in 2005.

i predicted he'd be a pro world champion.

he's certainly in the very good bracket of british boxers.
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 30 Sep 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 30 September 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

first time i saw him fight was winning aba's in 2005.

i predicted he'd be a pro world champion.

he's certainly in the very good bracket of british boxers.
i wouldnt class him as very good. particularly given the Am record. I'd say above average.
Quote

Menty's Photo Menty 30 Sep 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 30 September 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

i predicted he'd be a pro world champion.

Shay Neary and Ricky Hatton were also ‘world’ champions
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 01 Oct 2018

couldn't get on the telly.

James DeGale's fight on Sunday will not be shown on BoxNation's broadcast of the show. It is very early in the night and not part of the televised international feed.
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 01 Oct 2018

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 01 October 2018 - 12:21 AM, said:

couldn't get on the telly.

James DeGale's fight on Sunday will not be shown on BoxNation's broadcast of the show. It is very early in the night and not part of the televised international feed.

:lol:

DeGale's popularity really is off the charts.
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 01 Oct 2018

I take it he won, by the way? :D
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 01 Oct 2018

View PostBoxingFan, on 01 October 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

I take it he won, by the way? :D

i did put a link up to the finish.

not had a look what rd he stopped him in tbh. :D

it was rd 3.

Former two-time IBF super middleweight champion James “Chunky” DeGale (25-2-1, 15 KOs) quietly returned to action tonight with a third round KO over former WBC lightweight title challenger Fidel Monterrosa (39-19-1, 31 KOs) on Sunday night at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California. An uppercut finished Monterrosa, who didn’t beat the count. Strangely the ex-champ’s bout wasn’t selected for tonight’s FS1 telecast.
Quote