←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Tv Shows Thread: Into The Badlands, Preac...

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 Jul 2018

View PostWillikn, on 14 July 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

It happens as Tony nearly has Bucky in a rear naked choke at the end.  

"Do you even remember!?"

"I remember all of them"

Pretty poignant moment.  The implication being that Bucky, when "sane", carries a tremendous burden of sin.

I do have the added advantage of having watched that movie a dozen times.
I've only seen it once.  Definitely helps absorbing all the info to watch it more than 1 time.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 15 Jul 2018

View PostEl Juan, on 16 June 2018 - 04:56 PM, said:

Another Walking Dead guy gone...this time for sexual assault.

http://www.foxnews.c...llegations.html
AMC still hasn't permanently fired Hardwick. Frequent Talking Dead guest Yvette Nicole Brown is filling in for Hardwick for the time being, but i think that based on developments in this story....Chris might be gone for good.  I don't know that he did any sexual assault but lots of stories coming out about how much of a tyrant he is to work for.  Just goes to show you that these Hollywood types are great at portraying an on-screen image that often times is not the same guy off-screen.

http://ew.com/tv/201...chris-hardwick/

https://www.thewrap....t-is-deafening/

bazooka's Photo bazooka 17 Jul 2018

View PostWillikn, on 13 July 2018 - 12:15 PM, said:

Several references to that movie in Deadpool 2.. including that scene.  In 2046 when you get around to watching that your allegiance to that origins flick will be rewarded.
I'll have both you and ATLien know that i was all prepared to watch Logan 2 nights ago. Told my brother in law to find it on his Roku and watch that shit.  Next thing i know....we're watching World War Z.  :sleep:

View PostWillikn, on 13 July 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

The mind fuckery has only just begun.

View PostATLien, on 13 July 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

Well Hell you ain't seen nothing yet.
Well....JJ has the upper hand now.  Pretty fucked how he bought her childhood home and recreated how it was before her family died.  But now she has him in captivity.  He shouldn't escape that....but i suppose he will.  So...the audio recording she had of him confessing....JJ sent it to someone.  But it turns out that Killgrave has her phone and was responding to Trinity from the Matrix movies?  Something to come of all this i'm sure.

Fucked up how that bitch neighbor lady delivered that bomb to officer Simpson and his buddies.
Also...i gotta believe that Luke Cage eventually forgives JJ, but for now....can't blame him for needing time away.
This Killgrave is one deranged individual.  He actually believes that he isn't though.  He basically thinks everyone else in the world are essentially useless and disposable.

Another good Preacher episode on Sunday. Funny how Jessie chopped up Cassidy, boxed him up and tried to mail him to New Orleans.  Lol
Interesting back story on Jessie as a kid and how he broke up with that Boyd girl so that his gramma or the big redneck wouldn't end up killing her.  The brother tries to kill him for insulting her....so wtf does he expect in response?  Surely she will eventually help Tulip out here??  Tough to trust her though.  Might have to find a 3rd person in this business for more answers.

Cassidy has gone beyond annoying though.  Its good that he finally left so he can get back to becoming interesting again.  BTW....the first time we saw Cassidy, he was fast as fuck and strong.  Now....he struggles to beat a fat science teacher in single combat.  Jessie makes short work of him.  WTF is up with all this??

ATLien's Photo ATLien 17 Jul 2018

View Postbazooka, on 17 July 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'll have both you and ATLien know that i was all prepared to watch Logan 2 nights ago. Told my brother in law to find it on his Roku and watch that shit.  Next thing i know....we're watching World War Z.  :sleep:

Well....JJ has the upper hand now.  Pretty fucked how he bought her childhood home and recreated how it was before her family died.  But now she has him in captivity.  He shouldn't escape that....but i suppose he will.  So...the audio recording she had of him confessing....JJ sent it to someone.  But it turns out that Killgrave has her phone and was responding to Trinity from the Matrix movies?  Something to come of all this i'm sure.

Fucked up how that bitch neighbor lady delivered that bomb to officer Simpson and his buddies.
Also...i gotta believe that Luke Cage eventually forgives JJ, but for now....can't blame him for needing time away.
This Killgrave is one deranged individual.  He actually believes that he isn't though.  He basically thinks everyone else in the world are essentially useless and disposable.
Z got crapped on pretty hard, I found it to be pretty entertaining, but what you did............for shame. :sleep:

Expect to keep saying that.  The show really starts to pick up where you are.

Am i the only one watching Preacher right now???
Fuck you faggits...

ATLien's Photo ATLien 17 Jul 2018

View Postbazooka, on 17 July 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Fuck you faggits...
:D Been in Vegas since Saturday,  Preacher will have to wait. :sleep:

Willikn's Photo Willikn 17 Jul 2018

View Postbazooka, on 17 July 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Fuck you faggits...

I planned to binge it near season's end.  I may just jump on in a few days after I finish Peaky Blinders.

View PostWillikn, on 17 July 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

I planned to binge it near season's end.  I may just jump on in a few days after I finish Peaky Blinders.
I expect that from you, as you tend to do this with most active series.   ATLien, TF, WWWK and others.....for shame.