←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Who's Watching Atlanta On Fx?

True Fist's Photo True Fist 11 Dec 2017

I finished up about 5 more episodes. The last one was The Club episode. That invisible car at the end! :lol:

The episode B.A.N. was pretty damn funny too. The format was good with the entire episode showing as if you're tuned in to the network,  commercials and all. They trans-racial dude was hilarious. Black teen identifies as 35 year old white man from Colorado... :lol:
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 26 Mar 2018

This season has started off pretty damn good.  Liking it better than last season so far.  They're representing the city pretty strong on some fronts when it comes to the cast of characters, lingo and accents and so forth.  The "Sportin Waves" episode.....HILARIOUS.
Quote

The Akbar One's Photo The Akbar One 26 Mar 2018

Not really into this.  They are hit and miss for me depending on the episode.
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 26 Mar 2018

I'm still not watching.  That is all.
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 26 Mar 2018

 bazooka, on 26 March 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

I'm still not watching.  That is all.
Not on my list of recommendations for you.  You know you're mission!
Quote

DePonce's Photo DePonce 07 Apr 2018

The piano episode was different.
Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 07 Apr 2018

 ATLien, on 26 March 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

This season has started off pretty damn good.  Liking it better than last season so far.  They're representing the city pretty strong on some fronts when it comes to the cast of characters, lingo and accents and so forth.  The "Sportin Waves" episode.....HILARIOUS.

I've been enjoying it, ATL. I last saw the Barbershop episode. The Helen one highlighted some weird stuff to folks that aren't German. :lol:

Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 07 Apr 2018

 ATLien, on 26 March 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

This season has started off pretty damn good.  Liking it better than last season so far.  They're representing the city pretty strong on some fronts when it comes to the cast of characters, lingo and accents and so forth.  The "Sportin Waves" episode.....HILARIOUS.

Anybody riding MARTA on this show?
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 09 Apr 2018

View PostTrue Fist, on 07 April 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:



I've been enjoying it, ATL. I last saw the Barbershop episode. The Helen one highlighted some weird stuff to folks that aren't German. :lol:/>
The "Barbershop" episode was an all timer in funny.  It was universally funny.  Even the folks that may not be huge fans of the show would probably find it funny.  Shyt was classic.  The "Sportin waves" episode was pretry damn funny too.  This last episode.....that shyt was just phucking creepy.  Had elements of Get out to it.
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 09 Apr 2018

View PostEl Juan, on 07 April 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:



Anybody riding MARTA on this show?
Nah, no Marta yet.  They actually rode Marta an episode of 24, thing is they  were actually supposed to be in Baltimore.   I was able to recognize the station they were at.
Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 12 Apr 2018

 ATLien, on 09 April 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

The "Barbershop" episode was an all timer in funny.  It was universally funny.  Even the folks that may not be huge fans of the show would probably find it funny.  Shyt was classic.  The "Sportin waves" episode was pretry damn funny too.  This last episode.....that shyt was just phucking creepy.  Had elements of Get out to it.

That last episode was actually pretty good. Donald Glover is just such a talented guy. He wrote that creepy, dark humor episode and portrayed Terry Perkins. I didn't quite expect it to the the way it did, but it was good. Poor Darius man!! :lol:
Quote

The Akbar One's Photo The Akbar One 13 Apr 2018

View PostTrue Fist, on 12 April 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

That last episode was actually pretty good. Donald Glover is just such a talented guy. He wrote that creepy, dark humor episode and portrayed Terry Perkins. I didn't quite expect it to the the way it did, but it was good. Poor Darius man!! :lol:

That was some weird arse shit lol
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 14 Apr 2018

View PostTrue Fist, on 12 April 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

That last episode was actually pretty good. Donald Glover is just such a talented guy. He wrote that creepy, dark humor episode and portrayed Terry Perkins. I didn't quite expect it to the the way it did, but it was good. Poor Darius man!! :lol:
Damn didn't even know that was the brutha Donald Glover as Teddy P.  Solid episode though.  Michael Jackson meets Get Out type shyt.  I want me one of those hats Darius "crafted" :lol:

Yo, go here dude.  http://forums.doghou...opic=191343&hl= television  shows&st=240
Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 14 Apr 2018

 ATLien, on 14 April 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

Damn didn't even know that was the brutha Donald Glover as Teddy P.  Solid episode though.  Michael Jackson meets Get Out type shyt.  I want me one of those hats Darius "crafted" :lol:/>

Yo, go here dude.  http://forums.doghou...opic=191343&hl= television  shows&st=240

It was kind of funny that Glover essentially did "white face", but the character was a black guy that went to far bleaching his skin. So he wasn't really impersonating a white guy. :lol:

That was a cool quick custom edit by Darius with the hat. :D
Quote