Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The Official "i'm Tired Of Trump W...

Chance's Photo Chance Today, 12:01 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 23 October 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

That's good. Keep living in your pretend world

Posted Image

Posted Image

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker.

I think it should be done, said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. Its not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.

Reeds opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasnt yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there.

I will do that at some point, but I dont think its overly necessary, Trump said. Ive been very busy with everything thats taking place here Im doing a lot of things. But its something Id do. And do gladly."

Very busy

Posted Image

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 12:04 PM

johnnyblaze, on 23 October 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

Wrong again. You have a very troubling internal bias and perception issue. May want to seek help.

Says the short midget clan man.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 12:05 PM

bazooka, on 23 October 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

They did find a paid American in the caravan

Shock face

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 12:05 PM

WhenWeWereKings, on 23 October 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

No stupid, Im being critical of Trump and the media.
Why are you being critical of Trump when he is correct?

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 12:06 PM

WhenWeWereKings, on 23 October 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

Jesus. Im saying that Trumps claim and the medias answer to it are both ridiculous.

How can you say its ridiculous?

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 12:27 PM

View PostChance, on 23 October 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker. “I think it should be done,” said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. “It’s not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.” Reed’s opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasn’t yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there. “I will do that at some point, but I don’t think it’s overly necessary,” Trump said. “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here … I’m doing a lot of things. But it’s something I’d do. And do gladly." Very busy Posted Image

I was in the military as were you. I never felt that I deserved a visit from the President of the USA and I don't feel an overwhelming need for Trump to go to a war zone. Thru pay raises, freeing generals from political considerations in battle, funding for the military and improvements to Vets care and VA, he has more than proven his dedication to the military.

When he goes ( because we both know he will ) , critics will say it's a photo opportunity. Liberals will tally up the cost to drum him over the head for it and point out 15 gaffes he made shaking this guys hand or standing behind this guy when he CLEARLY should have been standing behind this other guy over here.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Today, 12:32 PM

View Postbazooka, on 23 October 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

They did find a paid American in the caravan

Somebody from the DNC has to keep them on the timetable.

Looking more and more like this will not help Dems. Who at the DNC came up with the idea that enticing 7000 unemployed people to crash our borders would be a plus during election season?

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze Today, 12:40 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 23 October 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

Looking more and more like this will not help Dems. Who at the DNC came up with the idea that enticing 7000 unemployed people to crash our borders would be a plus during election season?
No one thought that, you psychopath.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Today, 12:41 PM

johnnyblaze, on 23 October 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

No one thought that, you psychopath.

You sure have little man syndrome. Grow up (not possible).

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 01:14 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 23 October 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

I was in the military as were you. I never felt that I deserved a visit from the President of the USA and I don't feel an overwhelming need for Trump to go to a war zone. Thru pay raises, freeing generals from political considerations in battle, funding for the military and improvements to Vets care and VA, he has more than proven his dedication to the military.

When he goes ( because we both know he will ) , critics will say it's a photo opportunity. Liberals will tally up the cost to drum him over the head for it and point out 15 gaffes he made shaking this guys hand or standing behind this guy when he CLEARLY should have been standing behind this other guy over here.
Trump salutes enemy generals more than his own.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Today, 01:16 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 23 October 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

Bro, do you even sane?