←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Ufc Fracas

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 07 Oct 2018

Fuck me, that made the Zab vs floyd ring invasion look like a tea party. Disgraceful. That guy who beat Conor (brilliantly may I add) should be banned for life. And not in a lefty hysterical way. Disgusting behaviour.

He's a dick cos he was masterful. And Conor was brave and spirited to be fair. What could have been a good event was ruined

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 07 Oct 2018

he got pissed with the verbals in between rds.

but yeah what a twat.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 07 Oct 2018

I saw that.

Is UFC being booked by Vince McMahon?

Menty's Photo Menty 07 Oct 2018

Outraged and furious from Tunbridge Wells :angry2:

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 07 Oct 2018

stevieb_8006, on 07 October 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Fuck me, that made the Zab vs floyd ring invasion look like a tea party. Disgraceful. That guy who beat Conor (brilliantly may I add) should be banned for life. And not in a lefty hysterical way. Disgusting behaviour.

He's a dick cos he was masterful. And Conor was brave and spirited to be fair. What could have been a good event was ruined

It's ultimately White's fault. He should've punished McGregor for attacking the tour bus. He didn't and so it snowballed. Proper culture clash as you don't fuck around in the neck of the woods that khabib comes from. Conor might have seen it as selling a fight, khabib saw it as massive disrespect.

delroy02's Photo delroy02 07 Oct 2018

It was no Bowe/Golota 1

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 08 Oct 2018

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 07 October 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

It's ultimately White's fault. He should've punished McGregor for attacking the tour bus. He didn't and so it snowballed. Proper culture clash as you don't fuck around in the neck of the woods that khabib comes from. Conor might have seen it as selling a fight, khabib saw it as massive disrespect.
yeah i get that. it was inevitable that this would happen sooner or later with every other fight being promoted as a personal "beef" now.

But two wrongs don't make a right, they are ultimately ALL meant to be professionals and that kind of shit is unacceptable regardless of culture. It could have kicked off big time in the crowd.

Conor showed guts and determination trying to hang and come back in the 3rd, but that other guy looks to be a T2000 type of machine. scary dude.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 14 Oct 2018

https://www.bbc.co.u...l-arts/45855470

khabib calling out floyd.

hanging with leonard ellerbe.

Posted Image