←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Living While Being A Minority

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 10 Aug 2018

 El Juan, on 10 August 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:



If I said the same thing back to you it would be taken as a badge of honor by you.
You did get a chub! :lol: : gayfight:
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 10 Aug 2018

 WhenWeWereKings, on 10 August 2018 - 08:17 AM, said:

Liberal? And yes, Iím throwing the word hate around. You have openly admitted you would arrest gay people. Itís 2018 mane.

I never said arrest. You did. I said illegal. So you get arrested for everything you do thatís illegal?
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 10 Aug 2018

 WhenWeWereKings, on 10 August 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

You did get a chub! :lol:/> : gayfight:

You only wish you knew what one was but with that hole between your legs you can only dream you fruit loop dingus.
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 10 Aug 2018

 El Juan, on 10 August 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:



I never said arrest. You did. I said illegal. So you get arrested for everything you do thatís illegal?
Nitpicking now? I think you realize how stupid you sound.
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 10 Aug 2018

 El Juan, on 10 August 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:



You only wish you knew what one was but with that hole between your legs you can only dream you fruit loop dingus.
^ gets hard watching men kiss :lol:
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 10 Aug 2018

 WhenWeWereKings, on 10 August 2018 - 08:21 AM, said:

Nitpicking now? I think you realize how stupid you sound.
Nope, just clarifying your ignorance of the law. This should be a full time job.
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 10 Aug 2018

 WhenWeWereKings, on 10 August 2018 - 08:21 AM, said:

^ gets hard watching men kiss :lol:/>

Come out of the closet man. Weíve all known since you were picking flowers at 3 years old and skipping around.
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 10 Aug 2018

Similar to disorderly conduct. Thatís what you said. Can someone be arrested for disorderly conduct?
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 10 Aug 2018

 El Juan, on 10 August 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:



Come out of the closet man. Weíve all known since you were picking flowers at 3 years old and skipping around.
How many times have you watched that video since Zooks posted it? :lol:
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 10 Aug 2018

 WhenWeWereKings, on 10 August 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

Similar to disorderly conduct. Thatís what you said. Can someone be arrested for disorderly conduct?

Yes, but thatís why I said similar. Plenty of illegal activities out there that you just get fined for.
Quote

El Juan's Photo El Juan 10 Aug 2018

 WhenWeWereKings, on 10 August 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

How many times have you watched that video since Zooks posted it? :lol:/>

I reported it to YouTube for violation of human rights.
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 10 Aug 2018

 El Juan, on 10 August 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

I reported it to YouTube for violation of human rights.
:lol:
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 12 Aug 2018

 jimbag, on 09 August 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

No. You're just high.
He's A cop jizzbags
Quote