←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Adrien Broner Sparring Lydell Rhodes Only...

chewbie's Photo chewbie 24 Oct 2013

I hate this dude

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 24 Oct 2013

Let him stand there taking shots while he's laughing and joking, he'll be a brain damaged cunt like Toney and Evan Fields in no time.

Thick cunt.

mos-def's Photo mos-def 24 Oct 2013

View Postchewbie, on 24 October 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

I hate this dude
:lol:

ChristopherNewberry's Photo ChristopherNewberry 24 Oct 2013

Broner is a scrub, period.  Maidana is gonna take this dude into deep water.  I won't say he will beat him, but if Adrien comes into this bout like he did the Malignaggi fight, he is going to sleep.

Tyson4lyfe's Photo Tyson4lyfe 24 Oct 2013

Scrub? No one is KOing Paulie.  I use to give pillow hands a hard time but he always comes to fight and is as slick as they come in this division.   He broke his opponent down in sparring.  He can not start that slow though throughout his career, he needs to be more active sooner.  Too much show boating and waiting to get to business trying to look pretty and talk shit. He will spark Maidana without a doubt. Can't stomach his persona but the kid can fight.

Stxwolf's Photo Stxwolf 24 Oct 2013

View PostTyson4lyfe, on 24 October 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Scrub? No one is KOing Paulie.  I use to give pillow hands a hard time but he always comes to fight and is as slick as they come in this division.   He broke his opponent down in sparring.  He can not start that slow though throughout his career, he needs to be more active sooner.  Too much show boating and waiting to get to business trying to look pretty and talk shit. He will spark Maidana without a doubt. Can't stomach his persona but the kid can fight.

Broner's not a "scrub" and he can certainly fight. However, squeaking past Malignaggi and getting hit as much as he has show there are still some serious holes in his game. That's not to say he can't shore some of that up with experience.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 24 Oct 2013

MANE that Nigga from da PJ's needs to train him on defense mane.

jermaine's Photo jermaine 24 Oct 2013

View Postslickvik69, on 24 October 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

I saw him spar hank Lundy a few weeks ago that was intense.
who seemed to get the better of it?

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 25 Oct 2013

Pretty sorry showing from Broner there.

Is this prep for maidana?

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 25 Oct 2013

View PostChristopherNewberry, on 24 October 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

Broner is a scrub, period.  Maidana is gonna take this dude into deep water.  I won't say he will beat him, but if Adrien comes into this bout like he did the Malignaggi fight, he is going to sleep.

Tailor made for Broner, wouldn't mind seeing Broner in against one of the top boys at 140 or some of the younger up and comers at 147... I think the likes of Thurman and Brook could well beat the punk. While someone like Garcia would be an interesting fight, that's exactly why his next fight is against someone that style wise unless he changes his style dramatically shouldn't pose a problem for Broner.

Hopefully Maidana puts him asleep, but if Broner can take his punch then I think he ends up winning simply off being more accurate and not as plodding and as basic and giving the impression he's in control of the fight.

atruesoutherngentleman's Photo atruesoutherngentleman 25 Oct 2013

View Postchewbie, on 24 October 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

I hate this dude

It's only a matter of time before he gets stopped... a matter of time.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 25 Oct 2013

View Postatruesoutherngentleman, on 25 October 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

It's only a matter of time before he gets stopped... a matter of time.
that's wat they said bout Money to mane.  I thank he moves back  to 140 & get a belp cause ain't no one at 147 sept fo money ane TimmyLive wit belps unless he fight Juan Mane

mistermetaj's Photo mistermetaj 25 Oct 2013

View PostShameLess, on 25 October 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

that's wat they said bout Money to mane. I thank he moves back  to 140 & get a belp cause ain't no one at 147 sept fo money ane TimmyLive wit belps unless he fight Juan Mane

Two completely different classes of fighter.

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 25 Oct 2013

View Postmistermetaj, on 25 October 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Two completely different classes of fighter.
This!